• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

When Fitt said we will be "in on every deal," he meant it. Panthers attempted to sign Jaylon Smith

Proudiddy

1 hour ago, hepcat said:

I’d hope they tried to sign him. LB corp needs help.

1 hour ago, glenwo2 said:

Shaq being out is going to hurt. 

I told you guys LB depth would be a problem.  You can't have only 3 starters and 1 legit backup (even if he can play all 3 positions) and say you are fine at LB.  I knew all it would take is one injury and things could get ugly.  We are one more injury away from practice squad guys being starters.  I don't care what scheme we run (but we are in nickle mostly!!!!), 4 legit LBs is not enough, period.

Edited by 45catfan

4 minutes ago, Paa Langfart said:

Nothing against Chinn but Shaq has a lot more experience and is more of a leader of the defense than Chinn at this point.  

Shaq is crucial, but he should still be on the sidelines calling out adjustments and helping our young defense. Chinn might actually be better at covering than Shaq. Hopefully we can get by the next few weeks with Chinn filling a bigger role on defense.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, 45catfan said:

I told you guys LB depth would be a problem.  You can't have only 3 starters and 1 legit backup (even if he can play all 3 positions) and say you are fine at LB.  I knew all it would take is one injury and things could get ugly.  We are one more injury away from practice squad guys being starters.  I don't care what scheme we run (but we are in nickle mostly!!!!), 4 legit LBs is not enough, period.

*takes a deep breathe*

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*pauses to take another*

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!