• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robby Anderson

Tr3ach

Sideshow Bob needs to be traded to Jacksonville. Maybe we can get Arnold back, or maybe Norwell if we're good negotiators.

I said it last year, the guy just completely disappeared after week 5. He still hasn't shown back up except to pick up a check. And of course we extended him. The weight of his wallet most be what is slowing him down. The guy couldn't outrun a referee anymore, much less get open vs. Sister Mary's School for the Blind.

Just now, Khyber53 said:

Sideshow Bob needs to be traded to Jacksonville. Maybe we can get Arnold back, or maybe Norwell if we're good negotiators.

I said it last year, the guy just completely disappeared after week 5. He still hasn't shown back up except to pick up a check. And of course we extended him. The weight of his wallet most be what is slowing him down. The guy couldn't outrun a referee anymore, much less get open vs. Sister Mary's School for the Blind.

He is a one-trick pony.  I agree.  He uses his speed to get open. If he gets pressed, rubbed, rerouted...he's done.  He needs a clean release and time to separate.  Teams aren't giving him clean releases and our OL isn't giving Darnold time for deep routes to develop.

• Pie 2

Just now, 45catfan said:

He is a one-trick pony.  I agree.  He uses his speed to get open. If he gets pressed, rubbed, rerouted...he's done.  He needs a clean release and time to separate.  Teams aren't giving him clean releases and our OL isn't giving Darnold time for deep routes to develop.

And that's when he's motivated. Dude is a total knucklehead. Don't get morons as WRs.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, SpeedOFLight said:

Lol . Wow. Robbie check out? How about get him a QB that does thrown erratic passes and never looks his way when he is wide open. Call it for what it is. Sam is not good at all…

I'm talking about his lazy routes and quitting on plays specifically.  I know half of the people here are going to default to blaming the qb.  Effort doesnt matter who the qb is.  Effort is what Anderson isnt showing.

23 minutes ago, Pantherxtreme said:

I refuse to believe Robby forgot how to play football all of a sudden after having a career season last year. 

He's been open and Sam has missed him. He's very Jake Delhommish in he can lock in on the 1st read that's where these turnovers are coming from. 

Steve Smith was just that good for Delhomme and Moore has been that good for Donald early in the season. But teams are going to start keying in on Moore and if Donald keeps forcing it he going to be up and down all season. 

Yep, for some reason these guys want to blame Robby, but give inaccurate Darnold a pass. Robby's woes have more to do with Darnold and Brady than Robby forgetting how to run routes.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, top dawg said:

Yep, for some reason these guys want to blame Robby, but give inaccurate Darnold a pass. Robby's woes have more to do with Darnold and Brady than Robby forgetting how to run routes.

Two things can be true.  

Sam and Robby simply aren’t a good fit together.  Never have been.   And it’s why Robby and Sam look exactly like the NY duo when trying to connect….

The low success rate is only a Robby issue for Sam.  Sam has strong rate of success when targeting anyone else 

7 minutes ago, top dawg said:

He's been running shitty lazy routes, we're talking about everything here. Other deep threat WRs like Jackson for example stops and goes back to the ball on deep throws even if they are underthrown. Just saw that with the Rams.

Dood is soft and being lazy atm. Part of the problem, if he was man enough he'd be part of the solution and make damn sure he ran everything perfect for when the time comes on nvm he gonna drop the 3rd down pass showing maybe why they aren't even looking his way much.