• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robby Anderson

Tr3ach

1 minute ago, CRA said:

He isn’t a decoy.  He is the 2nd most targeted player on the roster. 

He doesn’t have production this year because he has a 40% catch rate when Sam throws at him.   

the connection has never been great,  it was talked about this off-season 

A lot of the passes he didn't catch were overthrows and or poor placement. Like the 4th qtr sliding attempt on 3rd down, poor placement...

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Dunn said:

The outburst should at least encourage you that he wants the ball, and he is probably unhappy about the plays they are making him run, come back routes and out routes aren't what he's good at.  

They never had chemistry on the field.   The random long TD showed up on sportscenter.    But Sam here and in NY always has done better not throwing to Robby. 

8 minutes ago, Dunn said:

The outburst should at least encourage you that he wants the ball, and he is probably unhappy about the plays they are making him run, come back routes and out routes aren't what he's good at.  

That was a comeback route that last offensive snap that got picked.   Did you see his "comeback" route that he ran?  The only person he can blame on that play is himself.   He clearly checked out. 

• Pie 1

I refuse to believe Robby forgot how to play football all of a sudden after having a career season last year. 

He's been open and Sam has missed him. He's very Jake Delhommish in he can lock in on the 1st read that's where these turnovers are coming from. 

Steve Smith was just that good for Delhomme and Moore has been that good for Donald early in the season. But teams are going to start keying in on Moore and if Donald keeps forcing it he going to be up and down all season. 

Edited by Pantherxtreme
  • Pie 2

1 minute ago, Pantherxtreme said:

I refuse to believe Robby forgot how to play football all of a sudden after having a career season last year. 

He's been open and Sam has missed him. He's very Jake Delhommish in he can lock in on the 1st read that's where these turnovers are coming from. 

Steve Smith was just good for Delhomme and Moore has been that good for Donald early in the season. But teams are going to start keying in on Moore and if Donald keeps forcing it he going to be up and down all season. 

I dont think he forgot how to play.  I think he got a new contract and got lazy.  It's not an uncommon thing with some players.

• Pie 1

The team is not prepared to close out games on offense and defense. I don't blame the players. They're not on the same page in the most critical part of pro level football. The redzone defense, no huddle offense, 2 minute offense, 4 minute offense, and prevent defense is under practiced and sloppy.

The Panthers are the NFL version of the guys in the gym who only work upper body and neglect leg day.

The Panthers will be flashy, but they are no where close to being an NFL champion.

• Pie 1

Just now, sr20nc said:

Can't blame Robby when this oline doesn't give Darnold time in the pocket to make reads or even give the receivers time to develop their routes. Running lazy routes lately? Yea, but it's not all on him why we lost today.

I definitely dont think it's all on him.  I think hes fairly far down the list of problems.   I just dont like much that I've seen out of him this season.

• Pie 1