• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I think I'm ready for PJ

Zod

1 hour ago, Zod said:

I can't wait to go through this thread and see who flamed me

You're taking a victory lap because PJ Walker went 3/14 with the only three completions on a garbage time drive down 22 points? He sucks. Darnold sucks too, but Walker is easily worse. He doesn't belong on an NFL roster he's so bad. 

• Flames 1

2 hours ago, Zod said:

At least PJ can create plays with his feet. Darnold creates interceptions with his feet.

Really ? He got sacked twice scrambling once when a dt hit his thigh pad with his hand. Smdh   The other time his foot barely got touched and he went down like he got sniped 

He doesn’t belong in the nfl 

the answer ain’t on the roster 

• Pie 1

13 minutes ago, Cuttinedge said:

Really ? He got sacked twice scrambling once when a dt hit his thigh pad with his hand. Smdh   The other time his foot barely got touched and he went down like he got sniped 

He doesn’t belong in the nfl 

the answer ain’t on the roster 

Give him a week practicing with the first string and not being thrown in the play from behind fire.

• Pie 1

I don’t think anyone wanting PJ to play expects him to be a savior or the starting QB of the future. It’s moreso about moving on from Darnold, because he has shown he is not it. Dude doesn’t seem to have it between the ears out there on the field. 

PJ is trash too, but we really have no other options.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

16 minutes ago, Zod said:

Give him a week practicing with the first string and not being thrown in the play from behind fire.

He was thrown into a prevent defense rushing only 4

Then on the flip side the defense will be game planning for him instead of Darnold as well. 

Not that it really requires much for either  just run that same stunt all game or half ass try to beat your OL and you'll get pressure.

• Pie 1

33 minutes ago, Scott12345 said:

Pj is awful

Sam Darnold is awful. 

Starting PJ essentially ensures we can move on from them both next year.   Stick with Darnold and he could have a random 2 or 3 games like he always does (see his time in NY) ….and we could get stuck with him for a second season.

4 minutes ago, CRA said:

Sam Darnold is awful. 

Starting PJ essentially ensures we can move on from them both next year.   Stick with Darnold and he could have a random 2 or 3 games like he always does (see his time in NY) ….and we could get stuck with him for a second season.

We fugin picked up his 5th year option before he ever played. That's some idiocy we can all agree on...like how the hell does that happen.