• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

REPORT: Texans have had serious trade talks regarding Deshaun Watson with Dolphins, Eagles, and Panthers

TheSpecialJuan

41 minutes ago, joemac said:

He should just hire legit ladies of the night instead of assaulting massage therapists against their will - if that is indeed whats happened here.  Not like there is any shortage of hot, young tail on Instagram willing to set up a "date" if the price is right.

It's not assault if they knew what they were there for. He did set these all up on Instagram/social media from what I understand. That's the laughable part about it. It is exactly the scenario you describe, but the keyboard social justice warriors are always ready to hang somebody to prove they are white knights. 

1 hour ago, Wes21 said:

Especially when some of the "victims" say he "assaulted" them all 3 times they "serviced" him.  Wait...all THREE times?

Right. And we are to believe that they are so dumb that they believed a professional football player, who probably has access to a dozen of team-affiliated massage therapists at any given time, flew them from out of the state to give him a massage? Give me a break. 

Just now, Smittymoose said:

It's not assault if they knew what they were there for. He did set these all up on Instagram/social media from what I understand. That's the laughable part about it. It is exactly the scenario you describe, but the keyboard social justice warriors are always ready to hang somebody to prove they are white knights. 

Right. And we are to believe that they are so dumb that they believed a professional football player, who probably has access to a dozen of team-affiliated massage therapists at any given time, flew them from out of the state to give him a massage? Give me a break. 

Thats kinda where I am at too, if I'm being completely honest with the situation.  These chicks knew what time it was.  And the fact that many of them went back multiple times should be a giant red flag for people claiming Watson legit assaulted all these chicks.  IDK what really happened, but people have been known to embellish the truth, or outright lie for fame, notoriety and cash. 

But.....at the end of the day, the only people who REALLY know what happened is Watson and the women involved.  

13 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

PFT is just mentioning the Dolphins and saying a deal could get done this week.

All I'm gonna say is that as soon as a team tries to suit up Watson, he's gonna end up on the commissioner's exempt list immediately.

Who gives a fug. You’d still have him for the next decade. 

9 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

Who gives a fug. You’d still have him for the next decade. 

Are we really so desperate to win that we're willing to cheer on a serial sexual predator? Honestly, I'm not. I mean, I stumped for Watson for a long time. But 20+ women aren't all lying. Assuming they can all prove they provided Watson with massage services that alone is a huge red flag and that's something former players have pointed out as well.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

5 minutes ago, hepcat said:

IMO there's just as good a chance Watson gets cut as there is he gets traded. Anyone trading a bunch of assets for him right now might not have him on their team for a couple seasons. 

Pretty much.   Why on earth would ANY GM give up 3 First-rounders for a QB (as talented as he is) with such immense baggage that would affect at least the next couple of seasons?

And that's not to mention the PR nightmare that would ensue from acquiring said QB.

2 hours ago, Wes21 said:

Especially when some of the "victims" say he "assaulted" them all 3 times they "serviced" him.  Wait...all THREE times?

Nobody will agree about the allegations but what it boils down to is his poor judgement and can that judgement be trusted moving forward as the face of a franchise. That's a tough sell.

3 minutes ago, frankw said:

Nobody will agree about the allegations but what it boils down to is his poor judgement and can that judgement be trusted moving forward as the face of a franchise. That's a tough sell.

Just think :

We get rid of a QB (Sam) with poor judgement ON the football field and replace him with a QB with poor judgement OFF the football field.

You can't make this sh-t up.

Edited by glenwo2