• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Giants please God let us win GameDay thread

Zod

Just now, Proudiddy said:

Absolutely no one was open.  Brady makes Jeff Davidson look like fuging GSOT-era Mike Martz.

Yea the trolls gonna troll and are easy to ignore but it wouldn't matter who the QB is on most of these plays as it's the plays that are the issue half the time. Then the OL then the QB then WRs can't catch...there's a holistic problem on offense that not just one thing is going to solve.

People always just want one scapegoat or just that one thing b/c it's all they can handle mentally. Too hard to actually pay attention to everything going on. Plays are poo, QB is poo, OL is poo, HC looks like poo...

Sam Darnold is trash! Trade Darnold (we should have drafted a rookie this year) Shop McCaffrey(can’t stay healthy) and give Matt Rhule one more year to get it to the playoffs. If not, good bye and take your college plays with you! I have Tampa vs Carolina tickets for December 26. No way I’m ruining my Christmas, lose and I’m selling my tickets. I don’t care if it’s at a lost! Freaking pathetic!

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

I don’t really care what Darnold does from here on out in this game. He’s shown he’s just not it. 

Sadly we've ruined him by asking him to play behind this Oline with this OC.

He's almost certainly unsalvageable at this point. He's regressed each week.