• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Too early to say this team is done?

mc52beast

1 hour ago, mc52beast said:

Four straight losses, all to teams we should’ve beat and especially a Giants team who couldn’t get out of their own way.

I can realistically see us losing to the Cons next week and possibility not winning another game.

Yes, it's over. The Giants are not "sneaky good" like the Texans. They're just bad. A blow-out loss to them means that we're firmly in the conversation for worst team in the NFL. There is not a single other team that I would at least give us a 50-50 shot to beat. Not even Jax or Miami

• Pie 2

We'll win again.  Toward the end of the season when we're thinking we'll get a top 5 draft pick, then TB puts in all their scrubs and want to get healthy for the playoffs... we'll win enough to drop from the 4th or 5th pick down to the 9th or 10th.  

Something like that.

Then draft a corner.

Edited by T-Wazzle
  • Flames 2

15 minutes ago, T-Wazzle said:

We'll win again.  Toward the end of the season when we're thinking we'll get a top 5 draft pick, then TB puts in all their scrubs and want to get healthy for the playoffs... we'll win enough to drop from the 4th or 5th pick down to the 9th or 10th.  

Something like that.

Then draft a corner.

This is exactly the sh*t I'm afraid of with Sam.

He did it to the Jets to prevent them from drafting Trevor Lawrence and he'll do it to us to prevent us from getting a high pick when he does the OPPOSITE of what is needed.

That's why I say that if we want to go FULL TANK, then put PJ in.

Who the fug knew that the annoying Cuck-Monster CPsinceday1 would be getting the last laugh?

There is no god.