• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mike Florio confirms: It's currently down to the Dolphins and Panthers for Deshaun Watson

TheSpecialJuan

4 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

I keep seeing this said but I don’t know what that is. Tua? We can match their picks. 

It’s gonna be expensive but Miami had better capital…last draft…which I guess people just keep parroting.

Their first this year isn’t even theirs it’s where the 49ers finish.

Edited by Panthercougar68

Just now, Panthercougar68 said:

It’s gonna be expensive but Miami had better capital…last draft which I guess people just keep parroting.

Yeah they only have San frans 1st because they traded for waddle. 

Tua is a nonstarter for me if I was the Texans. I’d rather get the picks and defensive/offensive players on rookie contracts so I can make a big trade to the top of the draft for another franchise qb. I’m honestly not sure what players the dolphins have that I would want.

• Beer 1

Just now, TheRumGone said:

Yeah they only have San frans 1st because they traded for waddle. 

Tua is a nonstarter for me if I was the Texans. I’d rather get the picks and defensive/offensive players on rookie contracts so I can make a big trade to the top of the draft for another franchise qb. I’m honestly not sure what players the dolphins have that I would want.

This. Xavien Howard is the only player worth acquiring but he wants too much damn money. The dolphins are thin on talent. Which is why their record is what it is. 

1 minute ago, CanePantherHornet said:

I will legit be sick to my stomach and probably just give up on football for a while if we give up what some of these rumors are saying.

It won’t take that much it never does. Remember patriots were wanting a first for Gilmore to start the year. Well guess what we got him for a sixth two years from now. With all the stuff surrounding Watson it will be much less than what Houston wants. They messed up waiting during the off-season.

• Pie 1