• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mike Florio confirms: It's currently down to the Dolphins and Panthers for Deshaun Watson

TheSpecialJuan

3 minutes ago, RJK said:

Houston owner about to be cancelled for Asian slurs at a team function. Another layer to this tasty drama 

They are just reviving an old story. He already publicy apologized and caught himself in the moment when he said and apoligized to the room. This was a big story back in May, i think?

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, Byebyebye said:

CMC (per source says)is included in one of the two packages Carolina sent.

Houston waiting on medical records.

I think CMC might be gone, ugh..

He was unexpectedly put on IR when the injury was initially deemed minor 2 to 3 weeks.

Zod recently made a random post lauding the exploits of Chuba Hubbard.

Anonymous sources are alluding he's included in the trade package. 

Bummer if true, I wanted his skill set paired with a bonafide top 5 franchise QB while he's still in his prime. 

4 minutes ago, Shocker said:

McCain himself (the guy they're working from here) tweeted not long ago that he has not, in fact, reported a deal is in place and that nothing has changed since last week.  People be some silly bitches sometimes in the media.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Pantherxtreme said:

He was unexpectedly put on IR when the injury was initially deemed minor 2 to 3 weeks.

Bummer if true, I wanted his skill set paired with a bonafide top 5 franchise QB while he's still in his prime. 

Stop quoting these new accounts lol. They are just spamming the thread and have zero indication of knowledge of what’s going on.

1 minute ago, Pantherxtreme said:

I’m not saying this poster is wrong about the cmc deal, but that’s the second user with their only post dropping a bomb like that. It may be false. 

I wonder how many more people are going to post that same fuging link about the Dolphins having a deal in place even though that has already been posted 1000 times and already been said 1000 times that it's old news and adds nothing new to the story.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 2

9 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

I seriously wonder what player Miami could be offering that would beat our offer. They are very lackluster on talent. 

Waddle?   But yeah Carolinas roster is much better on paper at least

Edited by Shocker
  • Pie 1

1 minute ago, Fox007 said:

I wonder how many more people are going to post that same fuging link about the Dolphins having a deal in place even though that has already been posted 1000 times and already been said 1000 times that it's old news and adds nothing new to the story.

Not sure if you heard yet but the Dolphins have a deal in place... Just some issues to work out... Let me see if I can find you the link 😉

I do wonder if our entrance into the discussion has caused a mad back and forth between HOU, MIA and CAR.

• Pie 3

5 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

Man there are probably people registering right now to post it so they can make a splash on post 1.  =/

7 minutes ago, mwright350 said:

McCain himself (the guy they're working from here) tweeted not long ago that he has not, in fact, reported a deal is in place and that nothing has changed since last week.  People be some silly bitches sometimes in the media.

Wasn’t aware…my bad

• Beer 1