• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rapoport believes Watson will be traded before the deadline

t96

23 minutes ago, Panthers12211981 said:

I will and have fun with ur new QB who going to end up in Prison when its said and done and Tepper dumbass is still going to give them 3 first round picks and fug up this team future even more.

We’re going to win a super bowl with Watson and you’ll be the first one to buy his jersey when we trade for him. 

• Pie 1

Just now, Jon Snow said:

No one hates Cam. It's his relentless worshipping fans that get on everyone else's never.  Cam is done man let it go. He's never coming back.

I did not ask for him to come back, im just saying.

Luke is not coming back either but there have been plenty of threads talking about it with nowhere near the hate. 

Just now, joemac said:

I don't know about you, but im damn tired of "wasted seasons".  How many of those have we had in a row now?  How long ago was 2015?  

I got news for you friend every season is a wasted season when you don't win the SB. 

This team is still trying to have a winning season let alone back to back winning seasons or playoffs. It's not going to happen anytime soon.

5 minutes ago, Squid Game said:

There’s a reason why this has last this long. It’s because Watson believes that he is innocent and will not settle. If Watson was clearly guilty then he would just pay these women out months ago. That’s not the case. What Watson has done is wrong but those women knew exactly what they were getting themselves into. 

Facts. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

I got news for you friend every season is a wasted season when you don't win the SB. 

This team is still trying to have a winning season let alone back to back winning seasons or playoffs. It's not going to happen anytime soon.

We would be a lot closer with a QB like Watson.....just sayin'.  

I used to play poker a lot. When I was in college especially. Poker can be a lot of fun. I don’t play anymore. 

therr is a term we used “on tilt” and I’m afraid that is what is going on with Tepper, Ruhle, Fitty….especially Tepper. 

tep shat the bed with the Ruhle hire. Management and Ruhle shat the bed with the obvious airball regarding Darnold. Now are they in panic mode and scratching and clawing their way to try and salvage something out of this season by trading draft capital and potential young building blocks for a very talented QB with a ton of red flags? 

sure looks like they might be chasing something that isn’t there 

Just now, frankw said:

If someone doesn't want to watch the Panthers they don't have to. Losing and losing badly is going to keep more fans away than anything else and what we have now only guarantees more of that in the future.

This. No one wants to watch us get blown out by poo teams. My only fear is a franchise QB will not change anything with this staff. I hate Joe Brady more than any OC we have ever had at this point. 

If anything they will want to change the QB to fit Joe Brady's high school play book.