• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

wATs0N pIcKEd MiaMi...WRONG

PanthersGOATFan336

3 minutes ago, mwright350 said:

At this point I am burnt out on Watson, media types retweeting / reporting on each other and over top of each other about where he does and does not want to go, who offered what, all of it.  Frankly I've reached a point of apathy on whether he ends up here or not in general.  If he does I hope it doesn't end up as a lingering issue for the team for any of the myriad reasons it could, if he doesn't solid fug it.

If he comes here, Tepper will pay out all the women and their stupid attorney. I hate shady attorneys. 

• Poo 1

1 hour ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

He IS NOT getting traded by the deadline

Agreed.

For the umpteenth time he did not pick MIami over us its just the only team so far he waived the no clause for

Joe Person said no-trade clause wasn't a factor as it goes to Panthers.

FC7984D2-8AAD-47DB-A149-D4CA0B04CF66.jpeg

It's like buying a car...never let the salesman dictate the terms sometimes you have to be willing to walk away and address it at a later time to get them to see things your way.

Good luck with that in the current market...

...ditto trying to pry a similarly rare commodity (Mr. W.I.O....top-5 QB in NFL & #1 QB under age-30) from the steely grip of the Houston Texans.

Setting aside the legal issues for a moment . . .

The problem the Texans have is that no trade clause.  Deshaun can artificially limit the market, driving his own value (to the Texans) down.  It's one thing if the Texans say to the entire league "Deshaun Watson for sale".  They'd have tons of suitors.

But with the no trade, Deshaun can simply say "Only to teams I choose".  That's a big deal, and quite a lever for him to have.  I think in the end neither Deshaun nor the Texans come out happy.

• Beer 1

18 hours ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

For the umpteenth time he did not pick MIami over us its just the only team so far he waived the no clause for

Panthers DECIDED they no LONGER want to pursue a trade at this moment..thats not to say they wont try again in the offseason

He IS NOT getting traded by the deadline

Texans ARE NOT getting CMC Burns Chinn and 3 1st for Watson (who tf would do that)

OMG he picked Miami over us we were never an option...Fake News It Must Be True GIF by MOODMAN

PLEASE GOD LET THIS BE THE LAST WATSON THREAD FOR THE YEAR

Just like this thread that shouldn't even been made and needs to be merged with all the other Watson threads.

• Flames 1
  • Poo 1

Miami execs clearly stated they want the legal process to play out before trading for Watson, Panthers are not interested AT THIS TIME… which means they ARE STILL interested in Watson.

By the time the smoke clears and we get definitive answers concerning Watson there will be several more teams looking to get Watson.

1 minute ago, mc52beast said:

Miami execs clearly stated they want the legal process to play out before trading for Watson, Panthers are not interested AT THIS TIME… which means they ARE STILL interested in Watson.

By the time the smoke clears and we get definitive answers concerning Watson there will be several more teams looking to get Watson.

My point being it’s not happening till 2022

• Beer 1