• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper Should go to Cam and admit he fuged up

Panthers12211981

2 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Cam would be fun to watch regardless. He would instantly make DJ a top receiver again, they had a great connection.

Actually, they didn't.

DJ averaged 13 yards per reception in Cam's last season.  He averaged 18 yards per reception with Teddy.  Yardage overall nearly identical, but fewer balls meaning fewer hits with Teddy.  I know.  Weird.  But statistically accurate.

Also, Cam always, ALWAYS had a habit of throwing high.  Not great for DJ.

• Pie 1

Please stop!  This is not a charity squad for broken players to come in for a feel good tour for the fans.  You are also turning me against one of my favorite players because your fools can't accept reality and LET GO!

fug you for making me feel that way.

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

4 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Please stop!  This is not a charity squad for broken players to come in for a feel good tour for the fans.  You are also turning me against one of my favorite players because your fools can't accept reality and LET GO!

fug you for making me feel that way.

Cam has plenty left did'n u see him play last year? he had zero weapons on the pats and a poo defense (which is why Brady left) and he still won more games then us hell he prob takes the pats to the playoffs had he not of gotten Covid which affected him.

Edited by Panthers12211981

No reason to even bother Cam anymore. We should’ve kept him last year but Rhule decided to give Teddy Bridgwater $60 million. Cutting a former MVP Cam for a career backup mediocre QB and paying him that much money. Rhule should’ve been fired on the spot when it happened. You’d think that professional coaches and front office members would be “smart” because they’re professional at what they do. Not so much the case. Imagine having surgery by a doctor who’s not good at his/her job. 

Edited by Squid Game

13 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Cam isn't CAM anymore.

He's just a guy that wears interesting clothes and gets his dad to interview him 

fug it, let's make this season actually interesting.  Let's get real crazy.  None of this half crazy stuff. We once were owners of the record for oldest QB to win a game.  Tom Brady stole that from us. 

We once got Vinny T off the couch.  Let's bring back Delhomme for one game.  Just have him throw some classic Delhomme prayers downfield.  That would be entertaining.  He just needs to throw them quick and super high as he might not surive a hit. 

Who wouldn't tune in for that.  Every Panther fan would.  Heck, let's bring back skinny Jordan Gross while we are at it.  Let him run some routes for Robby. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

13 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Cam isn't CAM anymore.

He's just a guy that wears interesting clothes and gets his dad to interview him 

He played well in the preseason, and I'd argue last year as well. However, judging by your comment I get the feeling you never thought Cam was a great a player I'd bet.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

fug it, let's make this season actually interesting.  Let's get real crazy.  None of this half crazy stuff. We once were owners of the record for oldest QB to win a game.  Tom Brady stole that from us. 

We once got Vinny T off the couch.  Let's bring back Delhomme for one game.  Just have him throw some classic Delhomme prayers downfield.  That would be entertaining.  He just needs to throw them quick and super high as he might not surive a hit. 

Who wouldn't tune in for that.  Every Panther fan would.  Heck, let's bring back skinny Jordan Gross while we are at.  Let him run some routes for Robby. 

What's Hoover up to these days? Now that's I guy I would love to see out there.  Hell since our special teams is so bad let's see what Carl Hankton is up to. Let's get the old gang back together!