• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt, this is a NFL franchise QB if you’ve never seen one before

Squid Game

7 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

The difference between your statement and mine is that mine included actual facts, yours were loaded with "feels." 

I get it, you hate Cam with a passion because maybe he touched you inappropriately or something.

That Detroit game comes to mind easy 6 yd td pass to win the game and he sails it 6 feet over the recievers head.

The Redskins game where he blew three straight passes to lose the game in crunch time.

The whole reason we drafted KB and Funchess was because of catch radius because he couldn't deliver an accurate ball.

5 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

That Detroit game comes to mind easy 6 yd td pass to win the game and he sails it 6 feet over the recievers head.

The Redskins game where he blew three straight passes to lose the game in crunch time.

The whole reason we drafted KB and Funchess was because of catch radius because he couldn't deliver an accurate ball.

Yet somehow he has been able to complete 65.9% of his passes with competent OC's. 

How strange..........

We get it, you don't like him. Get over it.

• Poo 1

11 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Yet somehow he has been able to complete 65.9% of his passes with competent OC's. 

How strange..........

We get it, you don't like him. Get over it.

Oh I like him fine.

What I don't like are people (not necessarily you) turning him into Aaron Rodgers or some other great QB which he simply isn't. 

Just like I don’t like simps blowing up fat chicks online. Changing the definition of fat to Thicc.

Edited by Catsfan69

1 minute ago, Catsfan69 said:

Oh I like him fine.

What I don't like are people (not necessarily you) turning him into Aaron Rodgers or some other great QB which he simply isn't. 

That's the problem, you are in your head creating scenarios that aren't there. 

Cam is DEFINITELY a better QB than anything on our roster now. Even the Broke Armed Cam is better than those guys. 

• Poo 1

Man, that was fun to watch.  I loved Cam in his prime.  He made the game so much fun!

The problem is we beat him to pieces.  Do I think Cam could come in and be productive?  Sure, I think so.  Would he be the Cam we remember?  No.  He's still a good runner, but he's not the magic man he was. His passing has improved, but is he good enough for a timing based system where you need to anticipate?  No clue there.

Cam is not the MVP he was, and I'm not sure he would want to come back considering how Rhule dumped him so hard and fast.  But it would get butts in seats for a while.  Heck, it might even be fun, in a terrible way.

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, iamhubby1 said:

Were you here 2 years ago, when our roster was basically barren? 

If you were. You know that it takes more than 2 years to rebuild.

I understand rebuilds quite well

this one has no plan and no direction  and in today’s nfl, this coach (make no mistake he is in charge) has mishandled  the two most important positions on the field when he had draft position to fix them 

cannot rebuild without them  

brown is an avg DT drafted in the first rd 

Horn might be a good CB someday 

how are the panthers doing with QB and Lt?

3 hours ago, Catsfan69 said:

You're unfortunately wrong.

I get it you have beer goggles for Cam.

But there were plenty of times his inaccuracy solely cost us games. The guy was just a terrible passer of the ball. He almost never hit guys perfectly in stride like Jake. 

Have you seen Teddy Bridgewater? Sam Darnold lately? 

Yeah, Cam now may not be <2015 Cam but he's at least %85+ and he was just playing in the NFL(in a system once again not catering to him but he did it).

You could instantly plug him in with DJ and CMC who he knows and performed well with, so much so had Cam stayed DJ would be an all pro by now. That + THIS defense and him calling say Luke or TD to "Give me 30 days" this team as it is structured could contend.

Nobody at BofA thinks like that though. It's opposite world.

• Poo 1