• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Predictions - Panthers at Falcons

Zod

2 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

I don’t want you anywhere near my very large and nice house 

Aww poor guy still upset, I could care less how big and nice ur house is. With all that UNC junk in there it can’t be that nice. Maybe next time u can count how many football championships they have it isn’t hard!

8 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Aww poor guy still upset, I could care less how big and nice ur house is. With all that UNC junk in there it can’t be that nice. Maybe next time u can count how many football championships they have it isn’t hard!

It’s couldn’t care less. Just FYI. A lot of grammatical and spelling errors in this paragraph, but let’s start there. Go Heels! 

• Beer 1

58 minutes ago, Monrowed said:

24-18 Panthers.

Why? Because everyone expects them to lose.

Seth Meyers Whatever GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Classic contrarian thinking -- I love it.

After believing that bogus stat about Sam's 888 passing yds through the first three games, I'm now chastened and more realistic.  @LinvilleGorgewas right; I was dead wrong.

Yet there is this: despite the give-up, dejected negativism shown by all you knee-jerk Huddlers, we must remember that the NFL is full of surprises.  While a 4 game losing streak may technically extrapolate to a 14 game losing streak, that is no more guaranteed than an undefeated season was after wk 3.

Let's remind ourselves that the Falcons are a flawed team, too, and no world-beaters.  I don't see Darnold under much pressure, as Atl only has Grady Jarrett as a threat rusher.  Conversely, their OL is way below average, leading to Ryan being under siege and taking a multitude of sacks.

After our humiliation at the hands of the Giants, two things are likely to occur: the Falcons sense an easy pushover, and the Panthers are mad as Hell.

I predict 2 TD passes from Sam, 5-6 sacks by our Defense, and a 27-13 win.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

We lose 31-9.

Kyle Pitts breaks julio's single game yards record.

We also miss 2 FG's because we can't score in the red zone. 

The entire Oline PFF grade total does not equal 20.

Rhule uses a timeout in the first drive to keep from getting a delay of game penalty but we still get illegal procedure call to back us up anyway.

Everyone looks around for the DBO sign. Some random player does 10 pushups to atone.

Atlanta crowns their homecoming Queen and King and the halftime parade is awesome.

That's my prediction, but reality may be worse than that.

• Pie 2