• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If only the Panthers were as dominate as the Hurricanes.

LegioX

1 minute ago, broncoitis said:

Fortunately tomorrow if the Panthers start to poo the bed again the Canes are playing at the same time. I'll be using the "last" button on the remote frequently.

Any time I have an overlap like that I have them both up on a screen. I know which one will be on fuging mute though. 

• Pie 2

The Hurricanes are defiantly on a roll the last 2 years.  I think Rod Brind'Amore has as much to do with their success as any person.  It's  nice to have the talent of Sabastian  Aho also  ( CMC ) .  Like the Panthers, I can see most of their games on  Bally Sports South. 

I think the Hornets are getting there,,  this year or next to be a real contender.  I give a lot of credit to Mitch Kupchak .   But I can't see their games.  I'm not paying to watch the NBA ..   But the NBA or the Hornets have a problem.  I live 200 miles from Charlotte, in the state of NC ,  and there is no regional coverage.  I visit a friend in upstate NY and they see all the Celtics , Knicks, and Nets games.   But living on the coast, there is no reason to get involved with the Hornets if you can't watch them.   

The Panthers will make the turn.  It's a rebuild and we all know it.  We got excited after 3 games and thought it was coming together.  We aren't deep enough to get through a few games with injuries to key players.  I still say the jury is out on Rhule and his staff.   But he's not convinced anyone he's  the real deal yet.  Sure hope he is.  Fingers crossed for our favorite team, THE CAROLINA PANTHERS.

Winning in any of these sports is the key to weather we think they are worth our time.

Edited by OceanPanther
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1

5 hours ago, OceanPanther said:

The Hurricanes are defiantly on a roll the last 2 years.  I think Rod Brind'Amore has as much to do with their success as any person.  It's  nice to have the talent of Sabastian  Aho also  ( CMC ) .  Like the Panthers, I can see most of their games on  Bally Sports South. 

I think the Hornets are getting there,,  this year or next to be a real contender.  I give a lot of credit to Mitch Kupchak .   But I can't see their games.  I'm not paying to watch the NBA ..   But the NBA or the Hornets have a problem.  I live 200 miles from Charlotte, in the state of NC ,  and there is no regional coverage.  I visit a friend in upstate NY and they see all the Celtics , Knicks, and Nets games.   But living on the coast, there is no reason to get involved with the Hornets if you can't watch them.   

The Panthers will make the turn.  It's a rebuild and we all know it.  We got excited after 3 games and thought it was coming together.  We aren't deep enough to get through a few games with injuries to key players.  I still say the jury is out on Rhule and his staff.   But he's not convinced anyone he's  the real deal yet.  Sure hope he is.  Fingers crossed for our favorite team, THE CAROLINA PANTHERS.

Winning in any of these sports is the key to weather we think they are worth our time.

Sportsurge.net

watxh any sporting event you want for free

• Beer 1

6 hours ago, broncoitis said:

Fortunately tomorrow if the Panthers start to poo the bed again the Canes are playing at the same time. I'll be using the "last" button on the remote frequently.

Recording the Canes watching after and FF through the intermissions is the way to go

• Pie 1

7 hours ago, OceanPanther said:

But I can't see their games.  I'm not paying to watch the NBA ..   But the NBA or the Hornets have a problem.  I live 200 miles from Charlotte, in the state of NC ,  and there is no regional coverage.  I visit a friend in upstate NY and they see all the Celtics , Knicks, and Nets games.   But living on the coast, there is no reason to get involved with the Hornets if you can't watch them.   

I live an hour or so from the coast and the Hornets games are usually on Bally Sports Southeast, not South.

3 minutes ago, Anton83 said:

Canes made a lot of off-season moves everyone was pissed about and some how it worked out and everyone is happy, Canes front office on another level 

The KK move was masterpiece trolling that worked out. Ned in Detroit was way better last night but looks to be system player. Andersen has been insane with our defense, Raanta is yet to be determined though. 

Bear has fit nicely, though it does suck we had to give up Foegele for him but ya gotta give something to get something in the hockey world. 

Dougies # was just too much for what he’s worth not much we could do there without handicapping ourselves in the future. TDA as long as he can behave himself, Cole & Stepan have all been solid.

Of course the panthers are way off from being able to trade commodities. But their depth sucks. I don’t feel like Rhule is the player developer he claims. Ya, maybe of high school talent? But not at the pro level. Honestly the panthers need to do some on ice practices with the canes. Toughen them up a little bit. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1