• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers willing to trade CMC??

WarPanthers89

1 minute ago, AggieLean said:

Just be patient. He’s not getting traded until the offseason. 

Package CMC then and get it done 

The package Hou is asking: 

2 1st rounds 2022 & 2023

Cmc and Burns/Chinn*

They want two 1st round starters. That's the hold up. Chinn* the only non 1 st rounder they're interested in.

• Beer 1

Just now, Yepper said:

The package Hou is asking: 

2 1st rounds 2022 & 2023

Cmc and Burns/Chinn*

They want two 1st round starters. That's the hold up. Chinn* the only non 1 st rounder they're interested in.

I’d consider it. Chinn or Burns would cause me some hesitation, but I’d probably do it 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

So...you have no problem insulting a portion of your Huddle brethren. Yet you harp on me. I think they call that Irony.

You are absurdly sensitive. CMC can't stay healthy. It's only a matter of time before the team faces options as they become more desperate for a quality quarterback. If this discussion cuts you that deep it may be best to avert your eyes.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, frankw said:

You are absurdly sensitive. CMC can't stay healthy. It's only a matter of time before the team faces options as they become more desperate for a quality quarterback. If this discussion cuts you that deep it may be best to avert your eyes.

So...that's a no on not caring about insulting some Huddlers.

1 hour ago, WarPanthers89 said:

Idk how I would feel about this. Trading cmc and multiple first round picks I would not be happy with. 

We need to leave Watson alone.

Actually, I've been advocating this ever since we were connected to Watson.  As uniquely talented and great as CMC is, at the end of the day, he's a RB, and now, appears to be a RB who can't stay healthy or available.  It would be wise to include him in any trade for Watson, as maybe they'll value the star power over common sense and knowing that winning teams aren't built around RBs.  We may as well try to get out from under his contract as soon as possible.

• Pie 3

10 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

I’d consider it. Chinn or Burns would cause me some hesitation, but I’d probably do it 

2 firsts and CMC I'm pulling the trigger immediately.

Asking for Burns or Chinn is too much. I'd give them Donte considering his contract status and the depth at corner, but that's it.  Hope they come to their senses and realize their market is limited and they have absolutely zero leverage.

• Pie 6