• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Respek for PJ

Just now, BlackPanther21_ said:

Yeah, I still don't think any of the QBs on this current roster are the long term answer. Will be interesting to see how they handle it in the offseason. 

they aren’t long term answers.  they aren’t short term answers.   

we need an entirely new QB room.  Remainder of the season should be the Sam and PJ farewell tour. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

3 minutes ago, BlackPanther21_ said:

Yeah, I still don't think any of the QBs on this current roster are the long term answer. Will be interesting to see how they handle it in the offseason. 

Tepper is going to get involved here soon, and that’s for better or worse. I don’t think he likes what he’s seeing. 

Sam is not where he should be at year 4 and PJ isn’t it at all. Sam is a borderline backup, and PJ should be a 3rd string guy or not in the league. Sam’s numbers with a clean pocket were the biggest red flag that we ignored, and I think you’ll see after this years those numbers show the same 

Edited by AggieLean
  • Flames 1

On 11/1/2021 at 5:06 PM, AggieLean said:

Tepper is going to get involved here soon, and that’s for better or worse. I don’t think he likes what he’s seeing. 

Sam is not where he should be at year 4 and PJ isn’t it at all. Sam is a borderline backup, and PJ should be a 3rd string guy or not in the league. Sam’s numbers with a clean pocket were the biggest red flag that we ignored, and I think you’ll see after this years those numbers show the same 

I think Sam has a future as a backup for a decent team honestly.  We're on the hook for his salary so IF I could trust this staff not to rely on him, I'd say just leave him be because he'd be a decent backup behind whomever we draft or trade for (altho I don't know if I trust this staff to evaluate QBs...)

1 minute ago, THE EQUALIZER said:

How many believed in Darnold? And were WRONG!

I've been waiting for PJ to start over Teddy since last year, wanted him to play the Vikings. No QB responds well getting thrown in late. And although he did throw two INts in that det game many forget how his energy brought life to that defense. Also in other to throw two picks in the end zone u have to get there.... which our offense seems to always do...u Kno being in scoring position Everytime he's on the field. 

Defense doesn't get gassed...and the crowd won't be bored...

They both suck. PJ is a little more fun to watch suck but he still sucks.