• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Well since PJ is probably starting this Sunday, I watched the highlights from his only other start.

hepcat

37 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

@CRAu have to be PJ damn!

You clearly don’t see what is at the heart of my PJ talk. 

and you clearly close your eyes when I also bluntly type out that I want PJ to start…so that Rhule will be forced to move on from him and can no longer get by with wasting the roster spot with his Temple bud. 

Sam Darnold is literally horrible.  He is a PJ tier QB.  Read that carefully.   And tell me what it says about PJ lol

but anyway, back to facts.  #1 Panther QB of all time ranked by win %? PJ Walker. 

• Flames 4

9 minutes ago, CRA said:

and you clearly close your eyes when I also bluntly type out that I want PJ to start…so that Rhule will be forced to move on from him and can no longer get by with wasting the roster spot with his Temple bud. 

Sam Darnold is literally horrible.  He is a PJ tier QB.  Read that carefully.   And tell me what it says about PJ lol

but anyway, back to facts.  #1 Panther QB of all time ranked by win %? PJ Walker. 

Super Troopers Yes GIF by Searchlight Pictures

• Beer 3

6 hours ago, glenwo2 said:

eh.    Sam's arm is eons better than PJs.  

Think About It Reaction GIF by Identity

^^^^ Otherwise, how does he OVERTHROW his receivers on Deep passes? 🙃

same way same darnold does. which is why brady doesn't have same go downfield very often, which is why robby anderson hasn't played to his talent level, robby is a certified deep threat, so is dj moore.

4 hours ago, CRA said:

anytime you use logic with pj walker, they think your a superfan. also, im still trying to figure out how everyone in this thread thinks the panthers played bad against the lions when the defense had a shutout game? like how?

One of those INTs I still maintain is the worst interception I have ever seen a QB throw. Ive seen a lot of crushing interceptions in terms of bad timing/game losing but PJ basically threw it to the Lions and no one else. To this day I'm still not sure what the actual fug was going throw his head when he released that ball. 

Play at 542:

Crossing routes by Moore and Samuel, PJ overthrows Moore by a mile into .....triple coverage. Obviously don't have the all 22 but Samuel actually might have come open on this play PJ stared down DJ the entire time. 

Edited by SOJA

1 hour ago, SOJA said:

Play at 542:

Crossing routes by Moore and Samuel, PJ overthrows Moore by a mile into .....triple coverage. Obviously don't have the all 22 but Samuel actually might have come open on this play PJ stared down DJ the entire time. 

PJ out Darnold's Darnold in most shitty categories. However, he is very decisive with the ball, which Darnold is not. 

I just wish those quicker decisions weren't so goddamn bad.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

39 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

PJ out Darnold's Darnold in most shitty categories. However, he is very decisive with the ball, which Darnold is not. 

I just wish those quicker decisions weren't so goddamn bad.

So he's quicker in throwing INTs than Sam.

Not sure that's much of a positive.

Edited by glenwo2
  • Pie 2

9 hours ago, SOJA said:

Play at 542:

That had to be a miscommunication but, like WTF was PJ thinking there? If the Panthers want to win with PJ, Brady or Sean Ryan have to be in his ear every play basically telling him where to go with the ball before the play like McVay did with Goff. 

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, hepcat said:

That had to be a miscommunication but, like WTF was PJ thinking there? If the Panthers want to win with PJ, Brady or Sean Ryan have to be in his ear every play basically telling him where to go with the ball before the play like McVay did with Goff. 

It was definitely a miscommunication. The sad part is that had he ran the right route, it's probably just as likely to get picked off. You have to look down the field at some point.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1