• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steve Smith Sr on Baker Mayfield

therealmjl

18 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

If you’re not a fan of Smitty ur not a fan of Panthers sorry but he’s the fugging man. He just speaks his mind, if you don’t like it don’t listen.

I was a Panthers fan when you were still a gamete son - but keep licking smittys ass dude.  Makes you a much better " fan " I am sure.

• Pie 1

Where's the lie?  Baker has had an elite running game, a solid oline, ODB Jr( yeah I know but dude was considered elite only three years ago) and Jarvis Landry is the ultimate QB security blanket.  Annd he is average at best with all those tools at his disposal.  

Edited by mickeye76
Alphabet soup mix up
  • Pie 1

2 minutes ago, mickeye76 said:

Where's the lie?  Baker has had an elite running game, a solid oline, ODB Jr( yeah I know but dude was considered elite only three years ago) and Jarvis Landry is the ultimate QB security blanket.  Annd he is average at best with all those tools at his disposal.  

Still better than either of our qb's.

• Beer 2

3 minutes ago, mickeye76 said:

ObJ was waived because the team found him to be not worth the headache. 

• Beer 1

9 minutes ago, Moo Daeng said:

ObJ was waived because the team found him to be not worth the headache. 

Yep. And everybody knew he was a Head case but he is talented and was giving their QB a weapon.  Baker has been given every opportunity to do well in Cleveland and he still sux.  Give the current scapegoat (Sam) Cleveland's oline or Dallas's oline and y'all be on his jock.  Cooper Rush performed for Dallas and D'Ernest Jones looked like a star recently and common equation is they value and build top 5 offensive lines.