• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The 2022 NFL Draft QB class is giving off 2013 vibes

trueblade

1 hour ago, Shocker said:

Kiffin is building up his QB as any smart coach should but it appears you have sold yourself on Corral for some reason.  As a possible #1 pick he is extremely risky considering what he is right now.  Talent is there but he will need a lot of time and patience.

Kiffin has never hyped a QB this much. He knows he’s special. Idk where there is to doubt

Either way there’s no way we get him with how bad the lions are. I still think we should draft a QB first round. You always start with a QB

6 hours ago, GoobyPls said:

Kiffin has never hyped a QB this much. He knows he’s special. Idk where there is to doubt

Either way there’s no way we get him with how bad the lions are. I still think we should draft a QB first round. You always start with a QB

9 games this year, only 2 games with 3 or more passing touchdowns in a game. Only 3 games with 300+ passing yards in a game. 

He has been a good red zone runner. At 6’0 and 200 pounds even he isn’t going to be that type of runner in the pros. He’s a good college QB. He’s going to need time sitting in the pros. 

• Pie 1

55 minutes ago, Varking said:

9 games this year, only 2 games with 3 or more passing touchdowns in a game. Only 3 games with 300+ passing yards in a game. 

He has been a good red zone runner. At 6’0 and 200 pounds even he isn’t going to be that type of runner in the pros. He’s a good college QB. He’s going to need time sitting in the pros. 

In his defense, I believe his top 2-3 WRs have been hurt throughout the year. I know he was missing 2 for the UT game and 3 for Auburn. 

Sam Howell has that backyard QB style and looks like Baker 2.0. Which in this class and our recent attempts to find a QB a Baker Mayfield would be a god send. He needs to learn to slide the running over Db's and LB's that he does right now is gonna get him killed in the pro's especially with our Oline. 

40 minutes ago, Varking said:

This is the way I feel about just about every prospect but Pickett. And I still wouldn't take him in the first.

28 minutes ago, CmC2k said:

Sam Howell has that backyard QB style and looks like Baker 2.0. Which in this class and our recent attempts to find a QB a Baker Mayfield would be a god send. He needs to learn to slide the running over Db's and LB's that he does right now is gonna get him killed in the pro's especially with our Oline. 

Watch the last two seasons. He rarely ran at all.  It's just been out of sheer necessity this year. 

7 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Watch the last two seasons. He rarely ran at all.  It's just been out of sheer necessity this year. 

You know more about Howell than any of us I've only started to watch his 2021 film after the poo show yesterday. But why does he clap his hands before every snap? Seems like that would cause trouble for him in the pros. 

Just now, CmC2k said:

You know more about Howell than any of us I've only started to watch his 2021 film after the poo show yesterday. But why does he clap his hands before every snap? Seems like that would cause trouble for him in the pros. 

It's the way the offense is signaled. Most college spread offenses do it. It's no different than the old lifting of the leg.