• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watch this team go out and beat the Cardinals on Sunday

Hayden Panettiere

5 hours ago, Hayden Panettiere said:

is whats this team does best when everyone is all pissed off they go out and win a game nooone gave them a snow balls chance in and then get everyone excited again only to lay an egg the week after letting everyone down again.

If we beat Arizona on Sunday I’ll livestream me eating my Air Max for all of y’all to see. No bullshit. 

Edited by joemac
  • Pie 1

21 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Dude…this place has gone down the toilet lately.  Jeez.  

Losing does that to this place. I’ll just scale back activity a bit until things calm down around here. Or I’ll focus on the NCAA threads and who our potential draft picks could be. 

• Flames 1

Is this the Hayden Panettier loving Jangler of the past?

The Panthers are kind of well built to beat the Cards actually except we have a moron at QB. AZ typically has a light d-line built on speed, and the Panthers o-line can run block well. This points to the Panthers running the ball well against the light up front Cards. Good match up fro us, but Sam is a interception throwing buffoon. Dude is as dumb as he looks, and could probably get work in Hollywood as the bully in a high school movie. He's just ruined all of our Sundays, and he's going to make a fortune. 

3 hours ago, pantherj said:

Is this the Hayden Panettier loving Jangler of the past?

The Panthers are kind of well built to beat the Cards actually except we have a moron at QB. AZ typically has a light d-line built on speed, and the Panthers o-line can run block well. This points to the Panthers running the ball well against the light up front Cards. Good match up fro us, but Sam is a interception throwing buffoon. Dude is as dumb as he looks, and could probably get work in Hollywood as the bully in a high school movie. He's just ruined all of our Sundays, and he's going to make a fortune. 

I just don't understand how someone can be THIS bad at QB?   I just don't. 

Joey Bosa Video GIF

11 hours ago, Hayden Panettiere said:

is whats this team does best when everyone is all pissed off they go out and win a game nooone gave them a snow balls chance in and then get everyone excited again only to lay an egg the week after letting everyone down again.

Man this season bringing the old boys out