• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Films caught the Mac/Burns plays

CRA

NFL came out and said not only will he not be suspended but they through it was a legal football play because he believed Burns had the ball. Can't make this busshit up if you tried. If Burns decleated him it would have been a suspension but so long as it's a top market QB nothing to see here. 

18 hours ago, 4Corners said:

Yep. This sort of stuff is part of the culture of the Pats. Proven, documented cheaters with a history of hurting players. All Belicheat. 

it’s just like Duke basketball - Coach K pretty much invented flopping, flailing around if there is any contact, the head snap backs from the ball carrier and doing garbage after the whistle. It’s encouraged. Bullshit!! 

My god I can't stand you. How have you been the same for like 10 years now.

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

This says more about you than it does with me. Kentucky by double digits tonight. 

How exactly?  I don't bring in heels bashing every other post.  Why do you hate Duke so much?  I'm a Duke fan but don't feel the need to constantly talk poo about the heels at every breath.  It's pretty fuging pathetic 

1 minute ago, toldozer said:

How exactly?  I don't bring in heels bashing every other post.  Why do you hate Duke so much?  I'm a Duke fan but don't feel the need to constantly talk poo about the heels at every breath.  It's pretty fuging pathetic 

Welcome to the internet. Please restart your computer and try again. 

40 minutes ago, toldozer said:

That’s fugging tarholes for ya, ask him how many national championships they have. This is a football forum screw basketball go somewhere else with that sh&t. I mean he probably thinks Howell with be next Brady, when he looks closer to being Johnny Manziel.