• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Films caught the Mac/Burns plays

CRA

Ruhle should have sent the house towards the end of the game. Drop this mofo in the ground. Send a message. But of course Ruhle is a giant pussy and too much of a nice guy to handle his business. 

I still want to see what happened to Burns on the play where he was helped off the field. Wouldn’t surprise me if Belicheat told the OT to cut block him at his ankles. I hate the patriots. 

• Pie 10
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, 4Corners said:

Ruhle should have sent the house towards the end of the game. Drop this mofo in the ground. Send a message. But of course Ruhle is a giant pussy and too much of a nice guy to handle his business. 

I still want to see what happened to Burns on the play where he was helped off the field. Wouldn’t surprise me if Belicheat told the OT to cut block him at his ankles. I hate the patriots. 

You remember Marcus Cannon basically ended Charles Johnson’s career. 

• Pie 6
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Riverboat Ron said:

You remember Marcus Cannon basically ended Charles Johnson’s career. 

Yep. This sort of stuff is part of the culture of the Pats. Proven, documented cheaters with a history of hurting players. All Belicheat. 

it’s just like Duke basketball - Coach K pretty much invented flopping, flailing around if there is any contact, the head snap backs from the ball carrier and doing garbage after the whistle. It’s encouraged. Bullshit!! 

• Pie 6
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 6

1 minute ago, Paa Langfart said:

Remember it was the Pats who fugged up Cam s foot with the lisfranc  injury and another year with the busted ribs.  It's what they do.

Lol I’m a huge cam fan but those had nothing to do with dirty play. 

this poo Mac did was flagrant and he should be suspended but nothing will happen. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

I said it in the other thread and I'll say it again: Reddick absolutely had every right to earhole Mac Jones as he was standing up right there. 

The NFL has proven time and time again that it doesn't care about player safety. Starting QBs and star players are protected. Others aren't. Jones absolutely should be suspended for 2 games. Burns rode a cart off the field. 

Edited by Kuhndog94
  • Pie 6