• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What has Cam done?

The Question

6 hours ago, The Question said:

Does anyone have any information on what Cam has done to be so suddenly to be blackballed?

Distraction outweighs talent/contribution.

There’s no way that man shouldn’t be on an NFL roster if not ours, it just seems like there has to be some behind closed doors information that we do not know.

Anybody have any clues?

Not the 1st QB in this bucket in recent times....

OBJ headed down same path...exited by 2 teams -- too big of a distraction, regardless of ability.

Edited by SizzleBuzz

2 hours ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Look at his avatar and his member name. Yes, he and a handful of others are Camolina fans only ... and forever.

If they were “camolina” fans, they wouldn’t still be here. Again, I thought you were a smart guy. And it’s more than a handful, that still like/love Cam. It’s a good portion of the state 

Its still eating you up that folks don’t hate that man like you do

Edited by AggieLean

27 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Not the 1st QB in this bucket in recent times....

OBJ headed down same path...exited by 2 teams -- too big of a distraction, regardless of ability.

I'll say one thing, this Panther team is no longer a distraction for it's fans on Sunday.

You need stars/entertainers to fill seats, and entertainers are distracting.

A team of Joe's just won't cut it in the entertainment market. We can go watch LaMelo.

32 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

If they were “camolina” fans, they wouldn’t still be here. Again, I thought you were a smart guy. And it’s more than a handful, that still like/love Cam. It’s a good portion of the state 

Its still eating you up that folks don’t hate that man like you do

I dont think most people on here hate Cam.  I feel like some people on here are just delusional about the degradation of his skills over the years.  Be it because of his health or otherwise.  He isnt the qb so many people here think he still is.  You can not hate him and think those things.  They arent mutually exclusive.   

3 minutes ago, Tr3ach said:

I dont think most people on here hate Cam.  I feel like some people on here are just delusional about the degradation of his skills over the years.  Be it because of his health or otherwise.  He isnt the qb so many people here think he still is.  You can not hate him and think those things.  They arent mutually exclusive.   

You can’t be a fan of the Carolina Panthers, and not expect people to bring up Cam. He was one of the greatest players this franchise has had. So, him being brought up shouldn’t be a surprise.

• Pie 1

19 minutes ago, DamnItJake! said:

Hmm he wasn’t the greatest to be honest!! He was slow to read defense schemes and took forever to get a playoff!! Athletic yes but not the best Qb!

Playoffs by year 3.  League MVP by year 5.  Seems decent.  

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, CRA said:

Playoffs by year 3.  League MVP by year 5.  Seems decent.  

Ok good stats.. key point year 3 .. year .5 with Sam,, I did not like Sam back when he was being drafted!! He was horrible!! But he’s our problem unfortunately!! Point is Cam is not the guy!! Carolina has to find the  future qb.. going to Cam is not the answer!! I think Rhule will be a good coach!! From today’s conference I like him more!!