• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sign Okung.

WarPanthers89

14 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

He has actually not retired. He just won't play unless he gets the money he thinks he deserves. My guess is that is a price no one in the NFL is willing to pay.

Bitcoin is close to all time highs these days 

19 minutes ago, Moose Hoover said:

Pass, I don't think he's vacxkshed. If a player has no chance of developing myocarditis, I don't want him on my team!

I have good news for you. The rate of myocarditis is much higher for people infected with COVID than from the vaccine, so rest easy bud! No need to exclude him.

But to the original post, I'd be surprised if he's in shape to contribute. I'm definitely not opposed to working him out but I doubt he's the answer. 

6 hours ago, Peon Awesome said:

I have good news for you. The rate of myocarditis is much higher for people infected with COVID than from the vaccine, so rest easy bud! No need to exclude him.

But to the original post, I'd be surprised if he's in shape to contribute. I'm definitely not opposed to working him out but I doubt he's the answer. 

Ah cool, thanks bud!