• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PJ is still undefeated

17 minutes ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

Lost in the Cam saga is the fact that still remains, PJ Walker has not lost a game as a starting QB for the Panthers. Respek should be paid!

As I said in another thread, PJ has something to show and he did just that.  I appreciate the Cam TD's but it wouldn't have been possible if PJ hadn't managed the game to get them down the field.

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, Butterflyj30 said:

I'm out of pie but I would pie this thread I agree PJ is doing good 😃

Team chemistry was just on another level, communication on the line pre snap was way better, Sams a nice guy but he was just bringing everyone down for no other reason than the staff screwed up and gambled 3 draft picks on the guy. Not even Sams fault he was put in that situation

4 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Team chemistry was just on another level, communication on the line pre snap was way better, Sams a nice guy but he was just bringing everyone down for no other reason than the staff screwed up and gambled 3 draft picks on the guy. Not even Sams fault he was put in that situation

Maaaan whatever Sam sucks. We had threads complaining about PJ and how he couldn’t get it done. PJ played well and Sam is a dud. A rich dud but a dud. 

Edited by Beast_3000
  • Beer 1