• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I Forgot How Good it Feels to Have Haters

Captroop

Well I never forgot how insecure people are and how easily bothered they are by anonymous randos who don't matter in the slightest. Well by don't matter I mean you clearly take that poo to sleep with you...how are yall so easily affected?

At any rate literally every show/pundit has had a positive spin on it

Just now, Fox007 said:

Well I never forgot how insecure people are and how easily bothered they are by anonymous randos who don't matter in the slightest. Well by don't matter I mean you clearly take that poo to sleep with you...how are yall so easily affected?

At any rate literally every show/pundit has had a positive spin on it

- quote from an internet rando to an internet rando

19 minutes ago, Kuhndog94 said:

That's weird. I've been watching a lot of youtube videos and was surprised by how positive the comments are. Even regarding the taunting penalty. 

The penalty wasn't even for taunting, it was for taking his helmet off. If he would have left it on the flag wouldn't have been thrown.

1 minute ago, bigpoppa said:

In case yall haven't seen this little gem over on the Falcon's board:

image.thumb.png.e8adeac9c24f363f22e038bc11c21fda.png

https://boards.atlantafalcons.com/topic/4089259-bad-day-all-around-for-the-nfc-south/

Its even funnier because someone let they mom post for them. You know good and damn well the Falcons fans don't know words that big.

1 minute ago, rico6 said:

Sounds like a certain huddler, ngl 

Well the one real sector of society that calls Cam "scam" and have names like Jim Boob Cooter or w/e are a bigger issue than some QB hate. OFC when you name your child Jim Bob you basically instantiate them with racism by default so there's that.

• Pie 1

31 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Too bad he wasn't here last week so I could hang out at the Raleigh Pats bar and listen to their racist ass fans talk about getting beat by the "thug" Cam Newton.

Boston gonna Boston.

Why would you want to hang out in a gay bar? And I don't mean a cool liberal gay bar. I mean a white nationalist one where they suck each other off to the Pats flag while calling each other gay.