• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If we sneak into the playoffs...

TheRumGone

4 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Yup 💯.  And it's why I keep saying had Darnold even been below average at QB, we would either be 8-1 or 9-0.  All the games we lost, especially Dallas, we couldn't score offensively which allowed the other team to run on us because they weren't under pressure to match our production, bc there was none.  If we're able to get up, or even score early, the other team can't slow the game down and run, which our defense isn't as great at stopping as we are the pass.  Now with Cam, we can play to our strengths.  

As I said previously, Cam doesn't have to be 2015 Cam.  2020 Cam could put up MVP numbers with this supporting cast, and is plenty good enough to produce enough offense for us to win every game with the dominance of the defense we have.  These are truly exciting times.

I absolutely love this great explanation of how things were supposed to be if Sam could've moved the damn ball. My 10yr old can throw better than him. And those ungodly intentional groundings 

• Pie 2

4 hours ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

After one game, everyone is back on board with Rhule? Lol

Apparently so.

Wait until the first loss, though.  

They'll be jumping off the bandwagon real fast, I imagine.

I mean we should not forget that this whole situation(where we could have taken advantage of the weak schedule early to be 8-1 instead of where we are now) was brought about by him because of his decision to trade for Sam, not having a true backup to bench his ass, and his picking up of the 18 million dollar option.

With Cam, there is now a chance but Rhule just made things more difficult than they needed to be. 

Edited by glenwo2
  • Pie 1

I'm as optimistic as you can get on this forum but, our schedule is brutal with two games against TB and ,NO and Buffalo.  We're, at minimum, going to have to win at least two of these.  And we can't let WFT, Atlanta, or Miami screw it up for us.

It's a big task since we seem to brain fart games we should win. 

The only thing going well for us is that the wildcard, at the current pace, is going to be a 9-8 team. 

4 hours ago, glenwo2 said:

Apparently so.

I mean we should not forget that this whole situation(where we could have taken advantage of the weak schedule early to be 8-1 instead of where we are now) was brought about by him because of his decision to trade for Sam, not having a true backup to bench his ass, and his picking up of the 18 million dollar option.

With Cam, there is now a chance but Rhule just made things more difficult than they needed to be. 

Well, considering the way PJ played the real question is why was Darnold even starting that long? PJ already had a better command of the offense.

And that's Rhule's boy, too. Darnold had starting shitting himself in Game 4, it took this long to make a fuging obvious decision???

Rhule isn't off the hook for that or other bad decisions. The credit we ALL should give is the ability to pivot quickly on a bad choice. They have shown the ability to do that.

• Pie 2

4 hours ago, glenwo2 said:

Apparently so.

Once again no one is questioning his building skills it's his questionable decision making personally I still think Teddy was better than Sam but we let Teddy walk cuz he lost "close" games with a rookie defense smh