• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fire Rhule

therealmjl

So, we are not waiting 5 years for Rhule to develop into an NFL head coach?

I thought we were suppose to buy into the 5 year college coach development plan. I'm so confused. I feel like I have Brady and Snow calling plays in my brain right now while Rhule manages the clock and decisiveness as a result of those thoughts.

1 hour ago, TheBigKat said:

The fact he sent the punt team tells me he can’t read the room 

I would have been fine with the punt. Would have been fine with going for it. Wasting the time out is what pissed me off. 

the way that went down showed his offense he didn’t have confidence in them, then he sent them out anyway after getting booed. He was either feeling the pressure from 75,000 people that paid 100 bucks to get in, or he knew he was going to have to answer to tepper. Neither of those things should be affecting him. 

Should be a lot of options as I’m assuming the whole Buffalo coaching staff gets fired for being blown out but Indy, completely unable to stop the run, or the Titans being outplayed by the Texans, I’m thinking they should all be fired, maybe as soon as tomorrow. Right? Am I doing this right?

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, Martin said:

Should be a lot of options as I’m assuming the whole Buffalo coaching staff gets fired for being blown out but Indy, completely unable to stop the run, or the Titans being outplayed by the Texans, I’m thinking they should all be fired, maybe as soon as tomorrow. Right? Am I doing this right?

Titans lost their MVP to injury like 2 weeks ago

6 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

It’s obvious that Rhule should be fired until we win another game, then everything will be ok again…

And then when we lose a game it’ll be fire Rhule time again.

Kids say the darndest things

@Gipetto

Could one of you football savants please explain wtf the rhule does well? or halfbaked boomer insults are the best you guys can muster?

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1