• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Reddick on leadership

CRA

18 minutes ago, Smithers said:

Makes sense that he’s talking about Jackson.  He’s a captain and player like crap.  I’m sure Jackson and Shaq are close.  Shaq needs to call out Jackson for his crappy play this past week and not give him a pass 

Jackson was playing so well before this one game that all the discussions were about not being able to afford him.

Does everyone have amnesia? 

Calling out bad play does not make a leader in anyway. Do you think Jackson isn't aware?  Wtf

Edited by Moo Daeng
  • Pie 2

Just now, Shaqil915 said:

Lol i just re-read it, I meant he's saying the Captains should have told him to cool it but wont because theyre friends.

So….he wants the captains to hold the guy accountable who swooped in and has been great thus far?   The guy that totally brought life and energy back to the Carolinas? 

and he totally isn’t referring to his fellow defenders who laid a massive egg at home?   An egg against a squirrelly backup QB, one legit WR and a banged up in game OL? 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 3
  • Flames 2

1 minute ago, CRA said:

So….he wants the captains to hold the guy accountable who swooped in and has been great thus far?   The guy that totally brought life and energy back to the Carolinas? 

and he totally isn’t referring to his fellow defenders who laid a massive egg at home?   An egg against a squirrelly backup QB, one legit WR and a banged up in game OL? 

Just even literally it makes no sense as it wasn't a flag so there is nothing to be accountable for.

• Flames 1

3 minutes ago, unicar15 said:

Yup. Cam needs to just play. He fueled the fire for a team playing for a coach that wanted revenge 

Not at fugging all, Reddick talking about the defense, he don't have enough clout to call out anyone on offense. You should have already seen his remarks when asked about Darnold. 

The offense overall did what t was supposed to, that HEAVILY INVESTED IN DEFENSE POOED THE BED AT HOME, AGAIN. See MIN in OT.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

You can watch it here for yourself  (1:00 in)

He is referring to himself and other veterans when he says “leaders” and he is basically saying that they need to come down harder on the younger guys. The execution errors are too frequent and they need to learn faster.

just heartburn from being on an extremely young team.

good job person with his misleading tweet. Yet again.

How are we 2 page deep and looks like nobody in this thread actually listened to what he said prior to this.  Are people just dumb or what?

He's literally talking about vets calling out bad play. Instead of the "hey man tighten up" type comments, it needs to be more real, like "DO YOUR fuging JOB AND GET IN YOUR GODDAMN GAP"

• Pie 2
  • Flames 6

17 minutes ago, unicar15 said:

Yup. Cam needs to just play. He fueled the fire for a team playing for a coach that wanted revenge 

Give me a break. If that's how weak willed our team is then I want no part of it. Cam showing out at the 50 yard line should have inspired the team to curb stomp the ever living poo out of WFT.

Edited by OneBadCat
  • Pie 7
  • Flames 1

14 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

You can watch it here for yourself  (1:00 in)

He is referring to himself and other veterans when he says “leaders” and he is basically saying that they need to come down harder on the younger guys. The execution errors are too frequent and they need to learn faster.

just heartburn from being on an extremely young team.

good job person with his misleading tweet. Yet again.

Thanks for clarifying what the tweet was addressing.  That’s a bad tweet by Person.   Tweet implies something much different.  

• Pie 1

16 minutes ago, CRA said:

I just watched the actual interview and yea it seems he's talking about the Defense, but I wasn't talking about Cam's play. I don't think many QBs could come in 1 week off the couch and play like that. I also don't think he's talking about DJax, that was his first bad game this year and took full accountability after.

BTW most of the team doesn't know Cam like that, so I wouldn't be surprised if some of them thought it was weird that he came in doing celebrations like that.

• Poo 4

1 minute ago, Shaqil915 said:

BTW most of the team doesn't know Cam like that, so I wouldn't be surprised if some of them thought it was weird that he came in doing celebrations like that.

Eh, Cam has been doing this for 10 years about. Every guy in the NFL and everybody in college knows who Cam Newton is. I find it hard to believe anybody in the football universe either doesn't know who Cam is (literally) or doesn't know who Cam is (figuratively).

• Pie 4

46 minutes ago, Shaqil915 said:

Think he's talking about Cam honestly. Not his play, but the extra celebrating seemed to rile up Washington and was a little out of touch for a team fighting for a playoff spot. 

Yeah. The same Cam on the sidelines trying to get people to  be louder for that sorry ass defense Sunday 

the Panthers have coaching problems, and talent positional value and evaluation issues, not Cam issues 

Edited by raleigh-panther
  • Pie 3