• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Reddick on leadership

CRA

10 hours ago, Shaqil915 said:

Think he's talking about Cam honestly. Not his play, but the extra celebrating seemed to rile up Washington and was a little out of touch for a team fighting for a playoff spot. 

10 hours ago, unicar15 said:

Yup. Cam needs to just play. He fueled the fire for a team playing for a coach that wanted revenge 

fuging idiots.

• Pie 1

11 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

Thats where reddick lines up?

anyway regardless, I think it’s too early to be shopping Burns. Need to give him 4 years and see where he’s at before we decide to pick up his 5th year option. Brown also sucked majorly Sunday. 

They flip flop. Reddick and Fox were the only two front seven defenders who showed up on Sunday IMO.

16 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

They ran off left tackle all day long on Sunday. I bet they averaged close to 10ypc running off left tackle.

I just went back and looked at the highlights. They were flipping reddick and Burns on either side. The most big run plays were off left tackle and marquise Haynes was in the game. He got destroyed in the run game. Reddick and Burns got bullied twice. Obviously these were just highlights tho. 

Listen, I'm not saying to just trade Burns for anything. I'm just saying that unless we're willing to evolve the D into a true 3-4 front with the appropriate DL in front of them, Reddick and Burns are redundant so if you extend Reddick like I think we should you have to entertain offers for Burns. If the right offer is there, take it. If not, keep them both but also focus on bringing in some more beef at DE for the rotation.

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Listen, I'm not saying to just trade Burns for anything. I'm just saying that unless we're willing to evolve the D into a true 3-4 front with the appropriate DL in front of them, Reddick and Burns are redundant so if you extend Reddick like I think we should you have to entertain offers for Burns. If the right offer is there, take it. If not, keep them both but also focus on bringing in some more beef at DE for the rotation.

Well yeah...we have the two speed outside rushers you'd want but the NT and DEs to accompany it just aren't there. We have to have true 3-4 DEs to be able to hold the run and occupy the OL. Hard to tell really wtf they are going for but some of that is being stuck in-between a stupid half assed swap to 3-4 and back again.

Shaq Thompson should get his share of the blame for the poor run defense, IMO.

Maybe he's the guy Reddick was referring to.

Whether that's true, or not, there's no excuse for your "top" LB to only make 1 tackle and 3 assists, when the other team's feasting on runs up the middle.

In his presser, he says the old deflection line, "We've got to play better."  How about say "I"?

16 hours ago, unicar15 said:

Yup. Cam needs to just play. He fueled the fire for a team playing for a coach that wanted revenge 

He did what? That team was already fumed. Cam did not point to the redskins and the redskins defense didn't  play that much better after that. The offense beat panthers defense. And that's on the defense laying the egg. There are many panthers players on the redskins team so they would be hyped anyways. People are going to find some type of way to put the blame on Cam some type of way. I see nothing wrong he did.  What is the little league football!

• Pie 1

16 hours ago, Shaqil915 said:

I just watched the actual interview and yea it seems he's talking about the Defense, but I wasn't talking about Cam's play. I don't think many QBs could come in 1 week off the couch and play like that. I also don't think he's talking about DJax, that was his first bad game this year and took full accountability after.

BTW most of the team doesn't know Cam like that, so I wouldn't be surprised if some of them thought it was weird that he came in doing celebrations like that.

GEEZ! Cam been in the league what 10yrs. Some of these cats grew up watching Cam. That part of Cam has not changed and I am glad. What you talking about Willis?

Edited by Darvinsun