• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers have lost last 10 Cam starts

MechaZain

11 minutes ago, Silent Majority said:

Facts my guy. That's what a lot of people in here aren't addressing. In a total failure what is exactly sandbagging what, you know?.

I hear you. My thing is, Cam was so great, that this wouldn’t have slowed him down much a few years ago. Granted he’s older now and with a new team and system so I expected a hiccup here and there, but we see he’s mortal now. This team is cheeks. Big cheeks. He can’t do it all by himself anymore and that’s ok, the rest of the team has to get their ish together. Il ride or die with cam any day if I haven’t made that clear.

Edited by The Lobo
  • Pie 1
  • Flames 2

there are plenty of qbs out there that can do well when their oline WRs and play calls are also decent and might even win games too if their defense is decent as well

all those things were to much to overcome today…but that considered, cam regressed from last week when he had even less time to prepare

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

If Cam plays like this over multiple games I'll have more negative to say.  People gave me poo for supporting darnold as long as I did and I'm sure as hell gonna give Cam at least as many bad games as I gave Darnold. Tho frankly, this just confirms my feelings of how bad this offense is outside the qb... And that starts with the Oc and other positional coaches.

• Beer 2

3 hours ago, Verge said:

Nothing on our offense is good right now. Cam included. Cam as a pro QB should be able to adjust to what defenses throw at him, he did none of that today and looked absolutely awful. Our offense line did not help, but a franchise QB overcomes things like that. It is time to face the reality of these things, Cam is no longer a franchise QB, we need to fix our o-line, we need to move on from our OC, we need to find better receivers, and we need a physical force at tight end. 

Although I agree 💯 that is a long list of things to fix missing numerous early draft picks.

This QB musical chairs the front office is playing is very concerning.  

Edited by Shocker

3 hours ago, KillerKat said:

If the mods want to know why race is brought up in the Panther forum, you can look no further than this thread. This is what we've been dealing with for a decade and sick of the bigoted, biased views that keep being churned here when there is obvious bigger problems. 

You are wrong. There is no racial bias in this thread.

Go polish your prius.

• Flames 1

3 hours ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

The problem is posters are brained washed into holding cam to 2015 standards in 2021, cam is still a top 15-18 qb imo but he is not the guy who’s going to carry a team to victory week in and week out he needs help from the supporting cast now instead of being a one man wrecking crew or at least having that ability.

can’t have every aspect of a team fall apart and still expect good numbers from cam he’s not a top 8 qb like that anymore

Nooooo Cam at his best right now is not top 15. 

Top 20 maybe at his best now.

But again he's not the biggest problem we have by far.

• Pie 1

24 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Wonder where Silver Platter Sam watched the game today?

I hear he feels good, shoulder is fine, and he's ready to come back and rock & roll...

He'll probably graze his shoulder against a wall and say he's out for the season just to avoid having to step under center of this offense. I wouldn't blame Cam if he wants to sit back on his couch again either. 

• Flames 1