• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Red Rover, Red Rover, Send ___ right over

Reebis21

Trade Bait  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who guys are you willing to trade if it netted you a 1st? Choose all that apply.

• CMC
    • Horn
    • Burns
    • Chinn
    • Moton
    • DJ
    • Shaq
    • Derrick Brown

5 hours ago, MasterAwesome said:

Isn’t it a little counterintuitive to talk about building around an o-line and then willing to trade away our only good one?

If we are doing a full on rebuild, then I said I could be persuaded due to a few reasons. Moton will be 28 to start next season. I realize Olinemen can play well into their 30’s and it’d be nice to have a vet on the line. However if you are saying we could move him for a 22 yr old who has just as much upside, then I’d be tempted. However, I do realize it’d be a gamble as nobody we draft is guaranteed to be as good as Moton. 

Anyone the runs their mouth and burns bridges the next few weeks.

So Brown looks to be headed that way. CMC is probably untreadable but if he wants to stay at RB his time is up one way or the other.

There is going to be a need to part ways with guys, the situation is getting ugly and headed to worse. Erving, Daley and Elf need to GTFO regardless.

Edited by Waldo

Cmc is basically untradeable at this point. He’s missed what? 22 of 33 possible games the past 2 seasons with that gigantic contract? We might be able to get a mid to low round pick from a team who has a bunch of cap. Maybe. But probably not. I honestly wouldn’t trade anyone else. We need nfl coaching for our young players. That’s the issue.

Moton is the only one off limits. People are so obsessed with “young talent” when it just needs to be talent on the line.

There is a certain team that is having a disappointing season this year in their eyes because they don’t have a running game and I have a feeling they would be more than happy to have a CMC type back…Buffalo.

I would keep Burns, Chinn, Horn and Moron. Anyone else would be fair game and would definitely listen to offers for. Unfortunately though I don't think we would be offered firsts for many of any of of guys because of this year and now piss poor the performances have been coupled with some guys having injury concerns the past couple seasons and large contracts. We may be stuck with what we have and have to make the best out of who we have due to these guys currently having stock that has plummeted and not being able to get firsts for them.

D.J. Moore should be a no-brainer trade in the offseason, IMO. We could get a 1st rounder from a contender in the 20s for sure.

I like him as a player, but our offense is a LONG way from being able to make use of him and any big contract extension would be a luxury we can't afford at this point.

Trade him and take the best OL available with the pick, after taking the best OL available in the top-10.