• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Bills please don't embarrass us GameDay thread

Zod

Just now, stbugs said:

Just thinking the same thing. With as many whiffs as he has on sacks did we really expect him not to whiff picking up the ball? Heck he probably had time to stop, bend down and pick it up and then score. He ran so fast by it that he couldn’t stop and go back in time. 

Like I said, I love him, but agreed...  in terms of picking up a fumble, it doesn't get much easier than the opportunity he was just presented with...  no one near him, moving directly towards it where it landed, and he still completely ran by it.  Smh...

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Wolfpredator said:

Could have had the ball all the way on our side of the field but yeah....let's commend him for "trying"........thats the problem with this team and fanbase, you don't have to get things done as long as you tried to do it.  

Going to score either way. Who care?

3 minutes ago, Smithers said:

Have you been watching him this season?  He’s been below average 

Nah, I believe he is on pace for career highs...  at least I know he is with sacks.  The issue is, if he finished the majority of the plays he's in position to make, he would be DPOY with historic, record-breaking-type numbers.  That's what is so frustrating.

• Pie 1