• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rhule: Cam holding ball too long

UNCrules2187

Just now, uncfan888 said:

When cam was out there balling, you would call him wonder woman. You even had a picture of a helmet that said that.

Your opinion borders on racist and means nothing to anyone on here

Anyone who understands football, and not a bigot, can pinpoint the problems and what needs to be fixed. Cam is not one of those problems.

• Pie 4

Just now, KillerKat said:

Anyone who understands football, and not a bigot, can pinpoint the problems and what needs to be fixed. Cam is not one of those problems.

Dude signs up with a different name but still uses the same dumb ass nicknames for people like we can't tell who he is

• Pie 3

Just now, uncfan888 said:

Dude signs up with a different name but still uses the same dumb ass nicknames for people like we can't tell who he is

I remember when I was 6 and went as a ninja for Halloween and was like "no one knows who I am" then people would be like "hey XXXX wassup". I was like "how do you know who I am"....my parents standing right beside me...kids are stupid.

• Pie 5
  • Flames 1

I’m having a hard time remembering the countless times Rhule talked about Sam’s thousands of errors…

Oh wait, that’s because he didn’t. If I’m Cam I’m getting thru this season and then getting out as fast as I can. Rhule obviously didn’t want him and Tepper wanted him because he sells merchandise.

1 minute ago, Fox007 said:

I remember when I was 6 and went as a ninja for Halloween and was like "no one knows who I am" then people would be like "hey XXXX wassup". I was like "how do you know who I am"....my parents standing right beside me...kids are stupid.

Retired college coach was always a douchebag before and he came back to do it again under sizzlebuzz