• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rhule: Cam holding ball too long

UNCrules2187

1 hour ago, jopie87 said:

You know what, coaching ability aside (he has none), I just don't Ike Matt Rhule as a person. He's a poor leader, two-faced, and an awful representative of the franchise. Other coaches have frustrated all of us with their on field results, but Rhule is legitimately the first one I look at and dislike as a man. I don't see how anyone can support this dude inside and outside of the building.

hes what you call a weasel .... i'll never respect him...

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, CRA said:

I’ve struggled listening to Rhule talk since this past offseason.  It was clear then he was a joke, in over his head and has no clue about the NFL. 

Hell, I remember his first days BLATANTLY lying about “how excited” he was to coach Cam Newton and 99% of this forum giving him a pass, calling it “coach speak”.

No, Rhule was and is an arrogant and utterly dishonest cockroach and its nice to see eyes finally opening around Panther Nation about that.

• Pie 5

8 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:
16 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

You are a stone-cold liar who has voices in his head...

...either prove it or STFU.

See now you're just incriminating yourself, because this is how you acted before when people figured you out.

Complete horse-hockey...

...prove it🤣

It's hard to keep track of all the different names you have made accusations on:

Sanjay, now "coach" something or other, what else? 

4 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Complete horse-hockey...

...prove it🤣

It's hard to keep track of all the different names you have made accusations on:

Sanjay, now "coach" something or other, what else? 

I've said Sanjay. UNCfan says Retired College Coach.

They're somewhat different profiles. Sanjay was a guy with...issues. Retired College Coach was just an a--hole.

Both wanted people to think they were football experts when pretty much everybody could tell they weren't.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Flames 2

9 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I've said Sanjay. UNCfan says Retired College Coach.

They're somewhat different profiles. Sanjay was a guy with...issues. Retired College Coach was just an a--hole.

Both wanted people to think they were football experts when pretty much everybody could tell they weren't.

SBIII, George Hanson..  Got booted multiple times for racist poo.