• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints are where we should be..

Jmac

1 hour ago, Jmac said:

You may hate that team, but they have balls and a toughness that our sorry bunch doesn't. Flame me all you want, but that is the truth. The Buc's will beat our ass like a red headed step child. Just embarrassing to have to say this and having little hope is terrible.

This old man is not going to flame you.  You speak the truth.  I expect the bucs to do just as you said.  We'll at least have a good draft pick.  However, I'm not confident in Rhule to see we get a good player.

The key to beating Brady is pressure.  He can't take a lot of pressure without getting frustrated.  Saints have had his number for sometime.  We have a defense that can do that to.  Hopefully Rhule will play some young people on defense that day to give them playing time and assure we don't win.

Payton is a piece of poo and that offense is a successful system that sees any QB succeed. However, those players on that team always seem to get behind him. Could be the locker room since i'm sure Cam Jordan and Jameis are good leaders in there. We don't have that. Have Cam now but i'm sure most players aren't buying in. 

1 hour ago, cookinbrak said:

Had you watched the game, instead of going all Chicken Little dick, you would have seen that TB had no offensive weapons last night.

I watched the game and you need to find some class....hard to do in mom's basement I guess