• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We are DOOMED! Panthers expect Rhule back for 2022...WTF

usmcpanthers

58 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Well, I’m taking the best LT or maybe Linderbaum at 5/6 and then I’m drafting OL with every pick we have in day 3. That should give us starting tackles or starting C and RT. I really would prefer a LT over Linderbaum just because it would be much easier in 2023 day 2 to find solid IOL. BC, Brown and the 4 rookie OL are fighting it out for the other 3 spots.

Then, I’m going to save cap and get comp picks in 2023. Should be able to get a 3rd, 4th and 5th for Donte, Reddick and Gilmore. With Sam leading the charge in 2022, we’ll have a top 5ish pick in all 7 rounds and we’ll have an extra 3rd, 4th and 5th to use for trading up to get the right guys or to take a shotgun approach and get some more BPA picks at IOL, S and LB because those positions aren’t premium guys. Maybe go QB in the first.

Those are the picks I am talking about. Of course, I’d love to have more, but it’s what we’ve got. My 2020 plan would have had an extra 3rd and 5th in 2021 and way more cap instead of Teddy and Weatherly. Maybe those two extra picks would have gotten us the OL we passed over for some unknown reason.

That is a great post with  detailed logic that makes a lot of sense but don't expect the current Panthers brain trust to do any thing that makes that much sense.

36 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Hmm, glad to know. I wasn’t in all those draft meetings and discussions. Good to hear from someone who was in all those meetings and can tell us exactly how it works. He sure seemed to have a bit of say in the Panthers confidential but it’s good to know the real truth and where they were acting it up for the show.

You're welcome 🤙

43 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Hmm, glad to know. I wasn’t in all those draft meetings and discussions. Good to hear from someone who was in all those meetings and can tell us exactly how it works. He sure seemed to have a bit of say in the Panthers confidential but it’s good to know the real truth and where they were acting it up for the show.

@SizzleBuzzis just a douche/troll, don’t let him get to you.

• Beer 2

3 hours ago, stbugs said:

You're welcome 🤙