• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Draft position now #6

hepcat

3 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

they are 1 game out of the 1 seed, not sure why they would rest their players. Getting that bye would be huge for them especially with their injury situation. 

Yea no Idea why people keep saying this nonsense(I actually do). Brady never rests and they also can get the 1 seed still...I mean I say it all the time so I know already that they don't but you don't have to keep up with the rest of the NFL hardcore but just even the basics would have you up to date on this stuff man...

2 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

If the Giants can get one against the Bears or WTF's, we will be #5.

Hell yeah lets go Giants *clap, clap, clap, clap, clap* Lets go Giants *clap, clap, clap, clap, clap*

I mean poo they clapped us why not da Bears with some Nick Foles at QB ...da hell is up with the Bears QBs lol

Just now, TheCasillas said:

can you imagine if the Giants pull that rabbit out of a hat? That would be legit. Never know with the way COVID protocols have hit the league

Hell yea lets go!!!!!!!!!!!! get that dub GwoMen

• Beer 1

The problem with trading down is that teams know we are desperate for more draft picks. That means they're likely to do what they did last draft and tie up our phones with offers without equal points. Bad deals for us in other words, and a flood of them from multiple teams. We need to stay put and take a LT to anchor our line unless we receive an awesome offer.

• Pie 2