• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robby Anderson: “We don’t want no fake fans”

Panthers Rhule

13 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

The fans were showing their contempt for what has gone on with the QB situation. It's unfortunate that Darnold caught the brunt of it but in reality those boos were the fans letting this shitty staff know how ridiculous it has become. 

Keep in mind, it's ultimately Matt Rhule that even put Sam in that situation to get booed. He traded for the dude, he coddled the dude, he set him up to fail. You want to blame someone for the boos(which were deserved), blame Matt fuging Rhule.

I understand the frustration.   I understand boo'ing.   I dont understand boo'ing a player for coming into the game.  I think PJ is clearly the worst qb on the roster and I would never consider boo'ing him for coming into the game.   Especially when we know how hard they have worked and how dedicated all the qbs on our roster have been.   They just arent good enough.  If they were coming out like Robbie and saying it's ok to lose basically it would probably be a little bit different maybe.

Edited by Tr3ach

45 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

It’s a joke about Robby because the guy is an idiot.  Why do you always miss the point and try to make something out of nothing?

1.  Was it a joke?  Ok my bad.

2.  Are all heads of hair are in-bounds for joking -- or only certain ones?

Either way suits me...

image.jpeg.ed7e978fa49e452161ee8d166fbfe591.jpeg

image.jpeg.f9589722a3cac768e4c065452e1ffeeb.jpeg

Edited by SizzleBuzz