• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anybody play Center?

Mr. Scot

9 hours ago, ImfromClayton said:

I know this is not the point of this thread, but my favorite draft prospect is that center from Iowa. Big time position of need for us as well. I’d argue more than tackle. 

LT has been a need for more than a decade now. Also the most difficult position to find on offense.

If we had not squandered Day 2 picks this past draft and this upcoming draft, this would have been solved. It is not unsual to be able to find a good starting center in the 2nd round. 

That said, I wouldn't be upset to get Linderbaum, although we will(rightfully) get skewered on positional value.

• Pie 1

10 hours ago, parker said:

That's too bad.  I thought he looked better tha Paradis.  At least he didn't seem to get  pushed back into the QB as much.

looking better than paradis is like making a triple bogie instead of a quad....they both are really bad

Edited by Scott12345

All you Chicken Little’s screaming that the sky is falling, chill.  Surely you remember that our big money FA OL signings were brought aboard for their position flexibility.  Problem solved.  /s

[Wouldn’t it be ironic if Deonte Brown sees his first regular season start against the Saints… at center?]

Edited by bythenbrs