• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Could it get worse?

Mr. Scot

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

What say we trade away a sh-tload of picks while we're at it?

"Any thought that Rhule might not be as free to go nuts and sell off assets to land the right triggerman this offseason can probably be dismissed."

🤬🤬🤬🤬

Hopefully it’s new coach that wants to trade for him.

"Any thought that Rhule might not be as free to go nuts and sell off assets to land the right triggerman this offseason can probably be dismissed."

That sentence terrifies me.

Rhule not only remaining in charge but also still having free reign to do as he pleases? Mother of... 😖

• Pie 3
  • Flames 2

Wouldn’t surprise me if this happens.

Tepper has already drank the kool-aid, all Matthew has to do now is watch the team die off.

He won’t be around to experience the utter decimation of this organization so it’s highly unlikely he cares if his plan works out or not.

In Matthews mind, if he acquires Deshaun Watson and the Panthers aren’t somehow a dumpster fire for the next eight years then that’s great. If the Panthers acquire Watson and they are a dumpster fire for the next eight years then that is great as well because in Matthew’s mind he got paid and won’t have be around to have to clean up the mess.

The guy is essentially playing Madden and when he’s had enough all he has to do is unplug his console.

The only saving grace here is that Watson is unlikely to be willing to waive his no trade clause to play for Matthew. Then again, ol’ Jim Jordan… I mean Matthew Rhule might convince Watson to drink the kool aid as well.

Edited by MillionDollarCam
  • Pie 3

Watson doesn’t want to come here and won’t waive his no-trade clause for us. If Rhule isn’t fired after this season I’d actually rather have us trade 3 1st round picks for Watson if he changed his mind. Rhule knows 2022 is his last chance and will waste our first round pick on Kenny Pickett, he’ll trade away 2023’s first as well to get players he thinks will help him win now. Hell, he might trade away our entire 2023 draft. I’d rather have Watson and his troubles then see what Rhule will do without him. 

WE NEED RHULE GONE ASAP!!!

13 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Wouldn’t surprise me if this happens.

Tepper has already drank the kool-aid, all Matthew has to do now is watch the team die off.

He won’t be around to experience the utter decimation of this organization so it’s highly unlikely he cares if his plan works out or not.

In Matthews mind, if he acquires Deshaun Watson and the Panthers aren’t somehow a dumpster fire for the next eight years then that’s great. If the Panthers acquire Watson and they are a dumpster fire for the next eight years then that is great as well because in Matthew’s mind he got paid and won’t have be around to have to clean up the mess.

The guy is essentially playing Madden and when he’s had enough all he has to do is unplug his console.

The only saving grace here is that Watson is unlikely to be willing to waive his no trade clause to play for Matthew. Then again, ol’ Jim Jordan… I mean Matthew Rhule might convince Watson to drink the kool aid as well.

I thought you meant Jim Jones not Jordan. But the rest looks about right. 

• Beer 2