• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Now start cam

RumHam

I mean... outside of being in the feels, there doesn't make much sense to play Cam.

Sam kind of has to play. He's the only QB on the roster that can potentially build trade value (Cam + PJ are both UFAs next season), and...

I mean do I have to go into detail here?

We all know what's happening and why. There might be a few fans that are understandably emotional, but... between draft position, trade value, evaluation, etc. it has to be Darnold.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, RumHam said:

You saw darnold, same poo, let cam close out next week and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

What would be the benefit of that?  Hes gone after this game.  It very well may be the last game Cam is on an NFL roster.  Hes had a great career but it is coming to an end.  Darnold almost certainly going to be on the roster no matter how much we hate it.  There is no reason to change qbs for this game.

2 hours ago, Cookie Lyon said:

Cam needs to demand to be released from this dumpster fire.

Let Darnold continue to get clobbered behind this line.

Peace Out Love GIF

There's only one game left and his contract is up.  What would be the benefit of demanding to be released now besides most likely cementing any chance of another team signing him next season.

31 minutes ago, Icege said:

I mean... outside of being in the feels, there doesn't make much sense to play Cam.

Sam kind of has to play. He's the only QB on the roster that can potentially build trade value (Cam + PJ are both UFAs next season), and...

I mean do I have to go into detail here?

We all know what's happening and why. There might be a few fans that are understandably emotional, but... between draft position, trade value, evaluation, etc. it has to be Darnold.

Darnold... trade value... $19M due next year...

laughter-laughing.gif

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • The D 1

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Play Sam again. Remember, we had an excellent passing offense. Had Sam Darnold not gotten hurt we'd be in the thick of the playoff race. If 90 passing yards, 2.7 yards per attempt, and 2 turnovers doesn't show you that then you're just missing the 1000% working process.

Don't worry. No one else can see it either. But it's working. 1000%.

Staring George Costanza GIF
Us fans trying to see it…

2 hours ago, rippadonn said:

WFT next year. After what he did coming off his couch. He'll get a job. IF we're stupid enough to kick out the best Panther QB ever AGAIN. He's got good tape. Nice highlights, his phone would ring for sure. Too many bad teams need a lift.

Cam won’t be on an NFL roster next season. Write it down.  

3 hours ago, rippadonn said:

WFT next year. After what he did coming off his couch. He'll get a job. IF we're stupid enough to kick out the best Panther QB ever AGAIN. He's got good tape. Nice highlights, his phone would ring for sure. Too many bad teams need a lift.

Rivera doesn’t want Cam. He’s made that clear already. Only ring Cam will be getting  on his phone will be from ABC Dancing with the Stars. 

1 minute ago, flagfootballcoach28 said:

Rivera doesn’t want Cam. He’s made that clear already. Only ring Cam will be getting  on his phone will be from ABC Dancing with the Stars. 

1 minute ago, ickmule said:

No one did, but his performance says all we need to know. He’s done. 

His performance has been stellar with the trash plays, drops and trash coaching.

He's trucking guys, still got a pretty ball. If you never been a fan that's ok. Nothing I've seen says he's done. You and Rhule continue to be wrong on that one.

Not good company.

• Beer 1