• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Post Joe Brady

CRA

Joe Brady wasn't the problem. The offense came off the rails when Rhule got more involved and forced his vision of offense on Joe Brady with this "run more" approach. Funny how now that Brady is gone we can barely run the ball at all and oftentimes don't even try. I sure haven't heard Fatt Rhule throwing any shade at his old college buddy though like he did Brady.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 2

4 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Joe Brady wasn't the problem. The offense came off the rails when Rhule got more involved and forced his vision of offense on Joe Brady with this "run more" approach. Funny how now that Brady is gone we can barely run the ball at all and oftentimes don't even try. I sure haven't heard Fatt Rhule throwing any shade at his old college buddy though like he did Brady.

I'm personally waiting for them to blame the playbook, and say they were stuck with Brady's offense.  Can't wait to see what high school playbook they come up with next year.

• Pie 1

14 hours ago, CRA said:

Is there anything we do better now that Brady is gone? 

We score less points.  Have less yards.  

Honestly outside the Cardinals game, the offense looks overall similar the last few weeks as the preceding few. Brady wasn't good but he was far from our only problem.

6 minutes ago, WarPanthers89 said:

Well they admitted that the playbook is basically the exact same so we can’t see any progress until next year. With that being said Nixon still sucks and we do not have an NFL coach on our team.

It makes you wonder if Brady was actually curtailed by Rhule and his lackeys into running such a shitty playbook because it’s their style and if he balls out where ever he goes next. 

3 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

It makes you wonder if Brady was actually curtailed by Rhule and his lackeys into running such a shitty playbook because it’s their style and if he balls out where ever he goes next. 

It makes me wonder if the playbook is just 500 pages of WR screens, cause that's all that's being called regardless of who's OC.