• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hire Rich Bisaccia

philw5289

Seriously, what he has done is nothing short of amazing. After the Gruden scandal, Ruggs incident, Hobbs DUI and the Arrnette social media drama he has kept that team competing every week. Without their #1 receiver and TE fir many games. I could never see Rhule overcoming adversity like that. Bisaccia has been in this league for a long time and garners the respect of everyone in the locker. If the raiders decide to go the harbaugh route this should be our guy. 

here’s Will Compton talking about his leadership and a great speech by Coach Bisaccia 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kdlf-zxqN9c&t=151s

6 minutes ago, janderson20vt said:

I really doubt the raiders are gonna let him go after the success he's had taking over...

There was a rumor they were going to announce "big news" regarding their HC job. That was before the got into the playoffs. Saw Jim Harbaugh heavily speculated to be that news...

Edited by NYPantherFan

4 minutes ago, janderson20vt said:

I really doubt the raiders are gonna let him go after the success he's had taking over...

Yep, feels like they’ll just roll with him considering how hard they’ve been playing.  At least for next year.  He could always flop like Tomsula or something, but who knows.  There’s Jim Harbaugh Raiders rumors as well so it’s anyones guess, really.  

8 minutes ago, janderson20vt said:

Yeh don't get the OP, they just made the playoffs and anything goes now. If they make a run why would they let him go? And at the same time why would you think he could/want to walk in to a poo situation and turn it around? 

2 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Yeh don't get the OP, they just made the playoffs and anything goes now. If they make a run why would they let him go? And at the same time why would you think he could/want to walk in to a poo situation and turn it around? 

Because I believe the raiders will go the harbaugh route if they don’t make a deep run in the playoffs. He’s not going to go back to being an assistant he will be a HC somewhere after this season. Would be the perfect fit in Carolina. 

52 minutes ago, philw5289 said:

Because I believe the raiders will go the harbaugh route if they don’t make a deep run in the playoffs. He’s not going to go back to being an assistant he will be a HC somewhere after this season. Would be the perfect fit in Carolina. 

He would have to have been a short order cook and sweat his ass off to be a good fit here. Don't forget its not about how good of an NFL coach you are, Tepper has got to want to suck the skin off his johnson for him to get the job in Carolina ! #biblethump

4 minutes ago, DeAngelo Beason said:

The Raiders were a pretty good team when he inherited that role.  I wouldn't say he's THE reason they've kept going.  He's definitely been a part of it, but that team was really primed for success already. 

Sometimes the most valuable skill a person can have is the ability to not screw up something that is working. This guy has that.

• Pie 2