• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rhule is a liar and full of poo

slumdogmillionaire

College players are young and naive and have to listen to their coaches….so Rhule’s bullshitting ways was tolerated.  It doesn’t work with grown men they probably saw right through him half way through last year.   

Even when he’s back in college in a couple of years his lies may not work anymore with NIL and the high profile kids making money.   I seriously haven’t hated a coach more not bc the mediocre coaching but the crap that comes out of his mouth.  It’s like he has a bad excuse for everything and his poo don’t stink….it’s everyone else’s fault.  

• Pie 2

I know he got a lot of credit for what he did with Baylor but Baylor has been a pretty good school before they got into trouble. Baylor is just as good right now without Rhule as they were with him. So I wonder how much Rhule really had to do with turning around Baylor. I have a feeling Baylor was a big enough school that they would have turned it around no matter who the coach was.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

16 hours ago, rmoneyg35 said:

I know he got a lot of credit for what he did with Baylor but Baylor has been a pretty good school before they got into trouble. Baylor is just as good right now without Rhule as they were with him. So I wonder how much Rhule really had to do with turning around Baylor. I have a feeling Baylor was a big enough school that they would have turned it around no matter who the coach was.

I can’t remember, but didn’t he lose every game against ranked opponents? He got smacked around in the bowl game though. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

The Panthers problem is the offensive line, period.

Matt Rhule made Sam Darnold the man.  He assembled that OL.  He spent his top 10 pick on a DB.  He is the dude that punted from the opponents 30, calls timeouts and lets the boos make the playcall….

fix the OL and we still have Matt Rhule.  If your architect is unqualified….getting quality materials still won’t matter in the long run. 

• Pie 4
  • Flames 2

3 hours ago, CPcavedweller said:

The Panthers problem is the offensive line, period.

That’s a HUGE part of it, but not of all it. We do have a big coaching problem. Game clock mismanagement, wasting timeouts constantly, when to go for it, when not to go for it, leading the league in penalties, DL not setting the edge, not putting the greatest rushing qb of all time in for a sneak with only inches to go, roster moves, lineup issues (who to start where) etc. Sure, we can fix the line, but until Rhule is gone, we will be average at best. 

20 hours ago, rmoneyg35 said:

Ask the Ole Miss Rebels.  That was not a second rate Baylor team, that embarrassed them in the Sugar Bowl.  Baylor without Rhule