• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Multiple analysts ridiculing Rhule's comments

Mr. Scot

3 minutes ago, PandaMan said:

Maybe you can sue, like that person who sued McDonald’s because they burned themself on their coffee.  Rhule has a confirmed diagnosis of word diarrhea.  He doesn’t know when to shut his mouth.  If he was good at speaking it would be okay, but he spews and babbles when he gets flustered until it gets worse and worse.  

From the way Fitt talked in the draft pressers, Sewell would’ve been our guy if he was there.  Sucks he was drafted one pick before.  Rhule just doesn’t know how to use coach speak when he gets flustered.  A jabbering mess.  

Imagine how that translates to inspiring players at half time, it obviously doesn't. In that interview he said he took BC out of the Giants game to not kill his confidence? What? Let him finish the game and then attempt coach him up afterwards dumbass. He took Deonte out of the last game as well, after he had a good drive. For his trademark skill or whatever is to be a culture builder/process guy it doesn't make any sense, it just makes the players think you're constantly flabbergasted 

The o-line was bad with stunts at the start of the season, middle of the season, and end of the season. The o-line coach has been fired because our o-line didn't learn anything all season. All those meetings and full time and overtime work, and they didn't learn to block stunts at all. Zero improvement. The o-line coach should be rehired and then fired again and tarred and feathered. 

The Huddle consensus was that we were going to draft Slater. Instead we took Horn and Sam got slaughtered instead of Slater. That was the one think that could NOT happen this season if we had any chance of being decent. A QB who was already traumatized and seeing ghosts was thrown to the wolves and all we got out of it was in injured DB. Now look at Sam. Look at his idiotic happy feet like he's stepping on hot coals before he throws. He was not even making reads he was just tossing it up or running for his life the instant there was trouble. He's ruined. Rhule ruined him, and he wasn't that good to start with.

This season had me angry, then disengaged, and now and I'm angry again thinking back on our mistakes. What a disaster. It was all avoidable.

Edited by pantherj
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

10 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

You can see a bunch of them here.

Yikes 😬

Oh, that guy.

A couple of weeks ago, he was bashing people for suggesting Matt was a problem, and I called him out on it in a very benign manner, and he blocked me. Which is fine, but just know, he’s now writing articles celebrating Matt’s demise. 

• Beer 3
  • Flames 3

10 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Cut, paste…

…rinse,repeat 🤦‍♂️

Take another 7-week sabbatical pal, your 382,908 post lead will not be at risk … 😏

I enjoy having all the info in one place. However, posting about a member’s post count every night is seeming a bit redundant. Then again your boy Tepper hasn’t been looking so great lately so you probably don’t have much more going on. Go rest up so the guys at the country club have someone to carry their poo around in the morning. 

I know a lot of people were upset we didn’t get Slater. I was ok with Jaycee, but I understand the point of view

What bothers me was the 2nd round trade downs. We could have taken the best lineman on the board in round 2 but ended up with  receiver who caught 17 passes. We passed on about 5 tackles and 3 interior lineman. Then to make matters worse the best center on the board came off after our pick.

Did these guys not meet his physical requirements? Was he just following their draft board?  Either way we lost an opportunity to improve early in round 2 but blew it. I’d have loved to hear him answer that question.

• Beer 2

13 hours ago, ellis said:

Oh, that guy.

A couple of weeks ago, he was bashing people for suggesting Matt was a problem, and I called him out on it in a very benign manner, and he blocked me. Which is fine, but just know, he’s now writing articles celebrating Matt’s demise. 

Im not that familiar with him but I know he's been a Rhule apologist.

Oh, that guy.

Good interview this morning Ellis..

• Pie 1

Oh, that guy.

Yea fug that guy well done though

17 hours ago, WOW!! said:

He actually did say that.. That is the problem with ppl listening with angry ears..

He said they had Sewell and Horn rank the highest and it was hard with Slater because of him missing a season and the height length thing and they saw him like alot of ppl as a guard...

He threw shade at Slater who produced to a ball pro level, then he had to add in the ‘mobile QB ‘bullshit to justify his pick of horn instead of just saying ‘good for Rashawn  we just felt that Horn could help us more ‘ 

i heard the press conference as well.  He just can’t shut up.  Even when the hosts kept saying ‘we don’t want to take up all your time with this question’ several times, he kept going and going and going 

he has very little situational awareness as he is a classic narcissist.  His inference with Darnold is ‘I, alone,  can fix him’ when it has been clear to 31 other teams that Darnold, under pressure, is not fixable 

He talks so much that every one knew what was happening with Teddy and therefore, the desire for a QB was out there for every other nfl team to know and teams just outsmarted him at every level 

quoting from the Godfather ‘never let anyone outside the family know what you are thinking again ‘

two things I don’t want Rhule doing 

1 running a nfl team

2 playing poker, unless it’s at my table 

Edited by raleigh-panther

11 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

He threw shade at Slater who produced to a ball pro level, then he had to add in the ‘mobile QB ‘bullshit to justify his pick of horn instead of just saying ‘good for Rashawn  we just felt that Horn could help us more ‘ 

i heard the press conference as well.  He just can’t shut up.  Even when the hosts kept saying ‘we don’t want to take up all your time with this question’ several times, he kept going and going and going 

he has very little situational awareness as he is a classic narcissist.  His inference with Darnold is ‘I, alone,  can fix him’ when it has been clear to 31 other teams that Darnold, under pressure, is not fixable 

He talks so much that every one knew what was happening with Teddy and therefore, the desire for a QB was out there for every other nfl team to know and teams just outsmarted him at every level 

quoting from the Godfather ‘never let anyone outside the family know what you are thinking again ‘

two things I don’t want Rhule doing 

1 running a nfl team

2 playing poker, unless it’s at my table 

I don't give a poo anymore you guys are right he crapped on Slater's pro bowl season.. We will be ear marked for now until eternity by Slater and he will never be close to becoming a Panther due to this stupid interview..