• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sad -but understandable - day for the Panthers social media team (still, the best in the biz)

PanthersATL

6 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Why did you click and comment on a clearly titled thread? We don't care that you don't care jackass.

Clicks on a thread about social media to complain about social media.  Are we sure that’s not Matt Rhule?

Amie did a great job, but it’s extremely understandable.  I wish her well and I’m sure the team would love to have her back if she wants to in the future.

17 minutes ago, Wes21 said:

...do you think social media is the best place to say you don't care about social media?

I don't really consider a fan forum social media. Especially since I was under the impression Igo was a professional journalist. 

Secondarily I really don't care if people leave their jobs with the Panthers if they have nothing to do with the football going on the field. 

Coaches players nutrition people S&C people scouts contract people those matter.

Social media people can easily be replaced and it matters none if it's good or bad when it comes to a Superbowl. 

1 hour ago, Catsfan69 said:

I don't really consider a fan forum social media. 

I have some bad news for ya.  

But I guess we don't have to worry about taking your opinion seriously when you don't even know where you are.  Should we send someone over to check on you?

confused disney animation GIF

• Pie 1

Just now, Wes21 said:

I have some bad news for ya.  

But I guess we don't have to worry about taking your opinion seriously when you don't even know where you are.  Should we send someone over to check on you?

confused disney animation GIF

It does not change the fact that Panthers social media and the people who run it are unimportant and not worth a thread.

1 minute ago, Catsfan69 said:

It does not change the fact that Panthers social media and the people who run it are unimportant and not worth a thread.

There have LITERALLY been countless threads over the years made here….about the awesome things her social media department has done.   Definitely thread worthy.   Especially in the off-season.  Which we are in….because the only thing well run in Carolina of late has been our social media team. 

• Pie 2

8 minutes ago, Paa Langfart said:

Yeah team ?  Seriously wgaf that our team can out tweet yours ?

It’s just fun.  Fun is nice.  She did a good job.  What wrong with giving her props.   

we certainly had a lot of threads here that clearly demonstrated the collective fan base enjoyed the work.  I mean it doesn’t impact what what happens on Sunday but….what’s wrong with acknowledging she did a good job?  

And brought some folks a little entertainment.   Maybe Matt Rhule should talk to her.  

• Pie 1

22 hours ago, Catsfan69 said:

When you are an NFL Franchise you don't need to build a brand. 

You just need to build a winner. 

Everything else takes care of itself. 

20 hours ago, Mother Grabber said:

Dallas Cowboys

Okay....maybe I'm misunderstanding your answer, Grabber, but....

The Cowboys actually won SuperBowls in their history.

What have the Panthers won that would make the Franchise a household name?

WINNING CURES ALL ILLS, or however the saying goes.

If we started winning SuperBowls, then our "Brand" grows...in a POSITIVE manner.