• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This Boy got a Photon Cannon..

WOW!!

Just now, Toomers said:

Not too worried about what self-proclaimed “experts” think. 

He'll be there at 20, but I think they take Howell over Strong.  Willis may still be on the board, but he's a huge project and will need to sit.  Not sure the Steelers want to red shirt a QB a year or two.

Just now, 45catfan said:

He'll be there at 20, but I think they take Howell over Strong.  Willis may still be on the board, but he's a huge project and will need to sit.  Not sure the Steelers want to red shirt a QB a year or two.

Howell wouldn’t bother me either. Willis will NOT be a Steeler. 

7 minutes ago, Tr3ach said:

Hes got potential but I think maybe too much value is being put into having a strong arm specifically. 

It's the single trait most often associated with overdrafting a QB. Its the QB equivalent to a WR 40 time.

A rocket arm is an awesome thing to have but it won't make up for a lack of everything else.

For a Drew Bledsoe type to work in the modern NFL you're going to have to put him behind a stout OL and he's going to have to have a great football mind.

John Elway would love Strong and that's a pretty big red flag.

• Beer 1