• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Worst Kept Secret at the Senior bowl (Panthers Interest in Pickett)

ncfan

2 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

I prefer matt corral personally

Im in the "no one" zone, until mid-second at the earliest. By that time feels like Mr. Upside would be the best dart. These "top" QBs feel like career backups/Rosen vibes, stay away if your team has smarts......sadly...well you know.

I do like spending a 5th-7th dart for a lottto ticket, hell he just has to beat out walker. Add a upside Vet and go to battle..

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Tbe said:

Only Fitts can save the org from these bad choices and I’m not sure he has the power.

How is Fitts going to save the team from itself? Either he's a yes man with no power, or he's part of the problem based off the trades and free agents that has been made since he's joined the team.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

38 minutes ago, t96 said:

Was replying directly to points about age and not doing anything in college until year 5, both of which are the same with Burrow and Pickett. Obviously Burrow was a much better prospect.

Burrow didn’t start for 4 years like Pickett. 

He started for 2.  One being the greatest O in NCAA history that brought home a Natty out of the SEC. 

I mean the high for both was year 5.  But the highs aren’t even in the same solar system.   Pickett isn’t even one of the best ACC QBs in the last decade.  

• Beer 2

51 minutes ago, Krovvy said:

It's weird we have this report now. This entire week has been reports of teams cooling on Pickett. 

You may think it's weird, but it makes perfect sense for Tepper's Panthers. Tepper and his brain trust think they are smarter than everyone else, so this works for them.

Joking aside, I still think they take Howell if they go QB at 6. Howell ticks that UNC box that Tepper can use to sell more merch.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1